COD3 Eder dam tower??

Mikeyg47

Standard Member
Hi guys...

Was playing the Eder Dam map on live the other night and I am sure you all know the house opposite the bridge that everyone tries to get into and snipe out of...well...behind that is a tower..someone was in the tower at the top and sniping people from there...does anyone know how the hell he got in there and if so can you tell me as I kept getting shot by the B£"$%$%...

Thanks

Mikey

Fen Star

Yeah i believe you will find it's a glitch I don't know how it's done,

i can't abide cheats COD3 is a great laugh and people like that just suck all the fun out of it....

I have only had it happen a few times, their are a few gliches on all the maps that people know where they can't get shot and such

my advice is just to leave and find another game....:)....:smashin:

jason g

Distinguished Member
Hi guys...

Was playing the Eder Dam map on live the other night and I am sure you all know the house opposite the bridge that everyone tries to get into and snipe out of...well...behind that is a tower..someone was in the tower at the top and sniping people from there...does anyone know how the hell he got in there and if so can you tell me as I kept getting shot by the B£"$%$%...

Thanks

Mikey

on some levels ive seen people on roofs of houses with a means of how to get there, best bet is to use the air strike on them that will soon bring them down.

djcrafty

Standard Member
On the merville map by each end of the river by the bridges i've seen shots coming out of the wall. God knows how they do it but i can't see the point in playing like this. Takes the fun out of a very good and enjoyable game.

-Hitman-

Yeah,

there's glitches on all the maps.

I've seen players sinking into the stone floors and shots coming out of the floor without other players seeing anyone.

I caught someone on the poisson map driving a motorbike through the graveyard to the river end and parked right at the side of the metal X blocks and barb wire in the river, then they used the exit function from the motorbike and it lets you get over to the other side of the blockage and walk beyond the graveyard.

Quickly left the game, cheating git!:D

dng007

I've seen a couple of weird 'glitches'. I was hiding in a barn - all of a sudden I thought I was in the Matrix, as two players started spinning round, bullet-time style!!

I've also seen players flung miles up in to the sky, as if by a giant catapult!!

tomo1989

Standard Member
hi guys i have a website dedicated to glitches but i cant say anything about how to do the glitches as its against the site as i have paid to get access them but if anyone is interested then contact me on xbox live.

GAMERTAG BELOW

Thanks

Tom

-Hitman-

hi guys i have a website dedicated to glitches but i cant say anything about how to do the glitches as its against the site as i have paid to get access them but if anyone is interested then contact me on xbox live.

GAMERTAG BELOW

Thanks

Tom

Yeah,

I want to pay to cheat:suicide:

jason g

Distinguished Member

GAMERTAG BELOW

Thanks

Tom

...........................keep walking..........................

Fen Star

glitch cheats....:rolleyes: ....some people jeez...

Karen DF

Novice Member
I stood and watched 2 guys doing this ( the tower at eder dam) the other night.. they were talking over the mic on how to do it so i found them and stood there.
I just asked them why they felt they had to cheat..cant they play the game properly?? god i got a mouthfull !! they both shot me and said they would kill me everytime they saw me ....

I`ve got bad rep now because of that:(

Fen Star

I stood and watched 2 guys doing this ( the tower at eder dam) the other night.. they were talking over the mic on how to do it so i found them and stood there.
I just asked them why they felt they had to cheat..cant they play the game properly?? god i got a mouthfull !! they both shot me and said they would kill me everytime they saw me ....

I`ve got bad rep now because of that:(

That sucks can you remember their gamertags i will give them loads of grief if i see them....

Karen DF

Novice Member
That sucks can you remember their gamertags i will give them loads of grief if i see them....

No i cant, i even switched sides to tell the others but noone seemed bothered. someone gave me some good rep yesterday and my stars are the same...he said it must be because i`ve been given some bad rep. Must be from the 2 guys.
I just hope they dont remember my tag :(

-Hitman-

No i cant, i even switched sides to tell the others but noone seemed bothered. someone gave me some good rep yesterday and my stars are the same...he said it must be because i`ve been given some bad rep. Must be from the 2 guys.
I just hope they dont remember my tag :(

Best plan of action me thinks is "everyone give Foxylittleit good feedback and get those stars to 5"!:smashin:

Fen Star

Best plan of action me thinks is "everyone give Foxylittleit good feedback and get those stars to 5"!:smashin:

Sound's like a plan mate...:smashin:

thariq

You have been watching a bit too much of A -Team on the Telly, next time on COD 3 we will see you hiding in on the houses trying to make a super gun frmo odds and ends !

Fen Star

Karen DF

Novice Member
Fen star .. how many people does it need to " do" 1 star?? I`ve still got the 3 at the mo :confused:

Thanks though xx:thumbsup:

Fen Star

Fen star .. how many people does it need to " do" 1 star?? I`ve still got the 3 at the mo :confused:

Thanks though xx:thumbsup:

I have absolutley no idea my dear..:D ..i'm pretty new to this Xbox live lark myself...:D

The latest video from AVForums

Movies Podcast: Star Trek in 4K. Is the new boxset worth it?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

T+A announces high end 200 Series audio components
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Trinnov Altitude update adds new features
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Panasonic TVs welcome Disney+
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Audio Research announces I/50 integrated valve amp