COD: WWII PS4 Discussion and playing tips

You’d have to be the young fella Pike!

Feels like an avforums Dad’s Army clan coming on....

I've caved in and bought it. Not sure when I'm going to actually get time to play it. Give me a heads up if you put a clan together

Nearly 43 and reflexes are much slower than back in my prime on halo on original Xbox and later mw m and mw2. Up for joining other mature players. Also be good to actually work as a team rather than individuals who are only concerned about their kill to death ratio.

Well at 34 I feel young now! Although my reactions have also become a lot slower!

Is there really no way of using a silencer on assault rifles this year? Really dumb move. Never been a fan of smgs so always run with a assault gun but missing being able to use a silencer.

Even using the Airborne division you can still only use a silencer on a smg

Well, had my first online game last night and I see what you all mean about the lagging :laugh: 11-12 isn't too bad though.

I enjoyed the map though, cant remember the name of it, sort of a cross between Carrier and Hijacked?

Couple of hours on domination last night. For most of the games I was doing well, even managing coming 1st a couple of times, and top 3 a few times. Then last few games it was spawn die spawn die. Bullets, grenades, surrounded by 2/3 enemies every time. I went from getting about 12 kills a game (Good for me!) to 2 kills. Went from fun to frustrating in one game. Not one to blame lag but think I had the best if it for a while then the worst of it!

connection been lots better recently. Had some crazy games of Dom last night. couple of triple kills defending point B on gibraltar

Yep, HQ is deserted for me as well. Shame as you can get social points for watching other players opening their supply crates apparently.

Quick question ..... what is the little green star against a couple of bits in my soldier set up. It's against a locked gun and my infantry.

Quick question ..... what is the little green star against a couple of bits in my soldier set up. It's against a locked gun and my infantry.
That shows a newly unlocked/won piece of equipment or perk

Is anyone’s headquarters populated yet? Mine was populated on day 1 but I’ve been on my own ever since.
I think Sledgehammer dropped it to relieve the load on their servers with all the connection/lag issues users suffered with

Really liking the game for my MP fix, but quite disappointed that there are no 9v9 games.

6v6 just isn't enough for the bigger maps.

Starting playing this on the X but have since moved back to my PS4 Pro as prefer the PS4 thumb sticks.

What's with all the guys running around with a shovel lol they are super quick and very difficult to kill on the smaller maps.

I am really enjoying the game but just annoyed I have to level up again as I unlocked quite a few things on the X.
I'm on most nights and always happy to party up if you want to send me a FR. Especially for War mode as really enjoy that and plays much better when you've got a team working together. Gamertag is the same as on here.

Was wondering why it was taking ages for me to rank up, as play domination all the time. Had no idea they had changed the scoring for it. Only 50 points for a kill, so you need 10 kills just for a uav!

May try war mode, not tried it yet

Was wondering why it was taking ages for me to rank up, as play domination all the time. Had no idea they had changed the scoring for it. Only 50 points for a kill, so you need 10 kills just for a uav!

May try war mode, not tried it yet

War mode is great fun and refreshing to play than the usual modes. You do want to get on a good team though otherwise it's not much fun. My first game we had to storm the beach to take the bunkers and most of my team stayed in the sea sniping :facepalm:

So prospective AVF Dad’s Army recruits - I may be wrong but it looks like you can set up clan tags but not set up clans. Just wondering if we need a separate thread to list all who want to join up to stop me etc spamming up this one? Could try and suss out when people get time/permission (lol) to play.

Update 1.06 just released! Supposed to help with connectivity issues and a few weapon alterations

HQ now populates!

Last edited:
Why oh why would they pay attention to nerfing the BAR and NOT nerf the ability to quickscope? Quick scoping, as ever, is an absolute joke.
Have to agree. Some of the dickscoping killcams are farcical. It should be blocked from the game. Make snipers aim down sights properly before they can fire.

Just went 1st rank prestige. It would be rude not to prestige at least once.

Rarely play TDM but to get some bonuses I just cleared the shovel and TDM challenges in a single match.

Flanked the enemy team and wiped the whole lot out with just my shovel. I LOL’d, not sure they did!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom