CoD plans for the w/end

Wario

Ex Member
Reaction score
'er indoors is out tonight for her work bash, then tomorrow she's taking the kids to the theatre so more CoD time.

I'm gonna see how long I can last tonight, I have a feeling the beer/cider will catch up on me before the tiredness does.

What's everyone else up to?

Also, how are people fixed for Christmas, we should get some good gaming time in.

I've got about two days work next week then I might be off until the new year unless something else comes in.

I haven't played black ops for a couple of weeks now, and I only played GT5 for a night or so.

Has blops got any better lag wise?

Looking after my one week old daughter over the winter. When she sleeps I get her next feed ready/do the washing/vacuum the house then play Cod for an hour until she awakes then I obey/coo over her.

Repeat to fade for the next couple of months so I'll be on and off most days unless I actually get bored of it and go back into work. Which I doubt :rolleyes:

Well my other half is out with the ladies tomorrow night having a crimbo drink so I've got the house to myself, I'm planning on playing a lot of cod and drinking a lot of homebrew if anyone wants to add me I will be up for a few good games

wazza, I can't wait til they sort out the party system. Always have good games with you and Willy. It will be like a brand new game once it works properly. Me a Willy were trying to join eachother all night. Got 2-3 games in the end and 1 zombies......lame bloody party system........

I haven't played black ops for a couple of weeks now, and I only played GT5 for a night or so.

Has blops got any better lag wise?

we've found Team Tactical to be ok, four per side is fine 90% of the time

six players per team games are a bit of a lottery and ground war is a riot.

I agree, I had a bad time of it until I partied up with you men, then it was much more stable.

aye, it was playing ok last night. good games :smashin:

wazza, I can't wait til they sort out the party system. Always have good games with you and Willy. It will be like a brand new game once it works properly. Me a Willy were trying to join eachother all night. Got 2-3 games in the end and 1 zombies......lame bloody party system........

Benny, I was pulling my hair out virtually all evening trying to get a game, I think I had 4 shut downs in one hour, it was infuriating!

I'm still holding out for 1.04 to be the answer to all our dreams. The party system is workable but these freezes must be addressed.

Agree though, once the game is working it's gonna be a lot of fun.

Benny, I was pulling my hair out virtually all evening trying to get a game, I think I had 4 shut downs in one hour, it was infuriating!

I had three or four freezes. Think early on in the evening we managed two games.:facepalm:

i had three fffing freezes in 3 games when i turned the dam thing on for the first time in a week when i got if from work.

I'm only gonna party up with one or two if I can or as Robotman says Team tactical was nice to play. There's just no fluidity in this game, having a laptop or smartphone is essential when playing black ops to give you something to do between freezes + sat in lobbies- not ideal.

Anyone got any info on '.04 ?

Failed to join everyone I've tried so far today and now crashed for about the 5th time.

.04 should be here minimum by about the 15th? judging by JD's statement.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom