COD MW Multiplayer not working

indus

Distinguished Member
Tearing my hair out with this.

There was an update yesterday which for some reason was 70gbs so I left it on overnight.
Today when I took a look it says "install suspended" but when I click it says MP data installed.

Each time I restart the game it downloads a 27gb add on again, has done this three times!

I've checked my list of add ons and found some others related to MP and so installed those. It said they were successfully downloaded but when I tried to start the game same issue. So I then checked my add ons again and the add ons I had just downloaded weren't showing as installed!

I have no clue what's going on!

Anybody able to help?
Thanks

Acopas

Novice Member
Hey mate, I had the same issue and it was annoying me too. Restart your console after downloading both multiplayer packs and the special ops pack required to play multiplayer. Launch the game and it should install the add-ons at that point. Worked for me. Hope this helps.

indus

Distinguished Member
Hey mate, I had the same issue and it was annoying me too. Restart your console after downloading both multiplayer packs and the special ops pack required to play multiplayer. Launch the game and it should install the add-ons at that point. Worked for me. Hope this helps.

Thank you.
It's driving me crazy.
I'm half way through downloading all the additional packs.
Fingers crossed

indus

Distinguished Member
Thank you.

Somehow or another it's started working. It's taken me two days and a lot of swearing. It downloaded that 27gbs data about 5 time and a 70gb packet twice!

richie h

Really hoping this works for me. I must have deleted the whole thing about 3 times and re installed all mp stuff. If it's these 2 campaign files I'll be a happy man!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Hisense A7G, Zidoo Z1000 & Kudos Cardea C10 Reviews + Movie News and Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom