COD Ghosts moaning thread

Seen there been a few of us on today, did anyone else get really bad lag in their games today? It's defiantly been the worst I've had it since launch. People teleporting all over the place, suddenly walking into a wall. Putting an entire clip into someone only for them to not move then suddenly turn round and kill you. Had to turn it off in the end as it was getting me too angry!

Well I gave it to level seven on multiplayer before giving up. When I think of the fun I had playing COD4 compared to the steaming dog egg that Ghosts is I get depressed. This game sits atop the franchise as proof that you cant polish a turd, but you can fool people by rolling it in glitter. I am not mad, just disappointed and amused if I am honest. This game is spectacularly bad. Even the campaign is pure drivel.

I like playing Kill Confirmed, a game mode designed to make people move about and what is it full of ??, campers. Campers, campers, campers. Sitting at a window with a sniper rifle getting aim assisted one shot kills. These people are so breathtakingly stupid that I bet they cannot pass a window without a massive urge to lick it. Buy your game and play it the way you want .. BUT .. camping in the one game mode designed to encourage movement ?? .. bunch of dullards.

Maps .. Too big. And crap. Stevie Wonder could design better maps.

Sniper rifles .. One shot kills all the time. Really ??, and the aim assist is a joke. On many killcams all the guy was aiming at was the scenery behind me.

Challenges .. Not enough.

Oh sod it .. I cant be bothered to talk about this dross anymore. I am off to start playing GTA V, Tomb Raider and The Last of Us.

i thought black ops 2 was the worst cod EVER until i played this , i cant understand why Infinity Ward have moved from a winning formula in mw 1,2,3 to virtually copy the **** games we get from treyarch , cant think of anything i like about ghosts.

Well people after a long time decided to dust off the PS3 and buy this game, got it from play for £19.99 in the end
And i do echo other peoples view ive heard and read this game is imo not worthy of the call of duty name

Ill still play it simply for the ability to start playing a game within 2 mins of starting the console as sometimes theres not enough time for me to actually play anything.

Didnt really mind the campaign although the storyline does sound like a blockbuster movie until you actually watch it, But the 1 thing that made this franchise great was the multiplayer and they have purely ruined it
If i want to play as a sniper than you have to choose that first without knowing what map your playing in? Really is that realistic? Idiots

Sorry rant over lol

That being said any advice on this game for a newbie? How can you get more squad points?

Well people after a long time decided to dust off the PS3 and buy this game, got it from play for £19.99 in the end
And i do echo other peoples view ive heard and read this game is imo not worthy of the call of duty name

Ill still play it simply for the ability to start playing a game within 2 mins of starting the console as sometimes theres not enough time for me to actually play anything.

Didnt really mind the campaign although the storyline does sound like a blockbuster movie until you actually watch it, But the 1 thing that made this franchise great was the multiplayer and they have purely ruined it
If i want to play as a sniper than you have to choose that first without knowing what map your playing in? Really is that realistic? Idiots

Sorry rant over lol

That being said any advice on this game for a newbie? How can you get more squad points?
You might get a better feedback on the Ghosts thread in he PS4 section

It's appalling on ps3 and ps4. Gameplay and killstreaks wise it's the worst cod ever.

Get rid of killstreaks, adopt proper ballistic physics, make the characters move like humans and not puppets, enable properly destructible environments and we have a winner!

Oh, and make sure I can make my name sparkly in the player menu!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom