COD Black Ops Headphones - Good or Bad?

• Thread starter Deleted member 173019
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 173019

Hi Guys, have been looking for a set of 5.1 headphones to buy come payday (end of the month), I have been reading up on the pages in the forum and had pretty much set my heart on the Sharkoon X-Tatic 5.1 set, but then I noticed that there was some Black Ops headphones recently released and so am now left considering a set.

I know nothing at all about audio, always been a case of turn it on and if I can hear it, fine, so in laymans terms, can anyone help me to pick one pair over another?.

I am currently gaming on mute as it's simply not worth waking my daughter up, so decided to go the extra mile and buy a plush set.

Will be used mainly for games (COD etc), but I'd also LOVE to be able to watch a Blu with 5.1 instead of stereo from my TV (Connected via HDMI).

So, is the Black Ops set (shown HERE) any better than the Sharkoon's??

Cheers and thanks for any info/advice passed along.

Rich

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Guessing no one has tried these then?, cannot really find an informative review online, so looks like they may not be worth bothering with?

Rich

Guessing no one has tried these then?, cannot really find an informative review online, so looks like they may not be worth bothering with?

Rich

Perhaps with all the feedback/posts around the forum already i think personally u wouldnt go wrong goin for the Sharkoon's over the AX720`s :p:p

Ive got the Sharkoon`s myself and they are pretty good and i think id go for them over the AX720`s if i was in your shoes..

Go for it..U wont be disappointed :devil::devil:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom