COD:Black Ops - Double XP 20th - 24th May

jimjam11211

Established Member
Reaction score
Taken from Call of Duty on Facebook.

Hey PS3 players, it's time to catch up! To welcome you back online, we're running a PSN-exclusive Double XP Weekend and 24/7 Nuketown playlist, starting this Friday the 20th at 10am PST, and running until Tuesday the 24th at 10am PST. Watch those ranks fly!

Not sure on those times in relation to GMT but the same as before I imagine.

Enjoy it.

Last edited:
I know what Im doing this weekend :smashin:

Yeah me too......................watching my screen freeze.

Mine just did.

Got a message during a game of S&D and went to answer it after I died and it froze my PS3.

Mine just did.

Got a message during a game of S&D and went to answer it after I died and it froze my PS3.

lol JD. Wario so bitter!

Having read about these freezes i haven't come to any conclusions as to what might be causing it. There isn't a pattern particularly. It used to be the person that hosted who got it the most but i only have had a freeze once (touch wood LOTS). I quite often host now and it doesn't seem to be a problem.

My PS3 is relatively new 18months old perhaps. Lets hope MW3 doesn't suffer fromt he same problems!

p.s I want Terminal back.

Faharking typical, i'm busy this weekend! :suicide:

I feel some plans changing and a second account incoming, [-]I hope the mrs understands[/-] lets get it on! :D She'll laugh in the long run :devil:

And Nuketown 24/7

Non stop Nuketown 24/7 for me. :)

Woo will be using my second account on this then!

Definitely suggests you have too much free time :D

(know the feeling, university is fun).

Meh, I am going for study leave now University is killing me to be honest, I spend far too much time in uni getting everything done there, rather at home, I cannot do work at home, never did and never will.

I guess our clan is making new accounts just for clan games, something which the Scudders were first to use, we just nicked there idea lol :D

Nuketown for us!! LOL doubt I will be playing this that much.

Meh, I am going for study leave now University is killing me to be honest, I spend far too much time in uni getting everything done there, rather at home, I cannot do work at home, never did and never will.

I guess our clan is making new accounts just for clan games, something which the Scudders were first to use, we just nicked there idea lol :D

Nuketown for us!! LOL doubt I will be playing this that much.
Not sure it makes sense for a 15th prestiger though...

We did it originally to have everything unlocked... now we have guys who are 15th prestige with all pro perks and it doesn't make sense for them to use an account with only 5 custom classes.

But I guess it's a clan thing so have fun with it!

I really want to prestige to get new badges. I'd rank up easily with double xp but I know I'll never get ghost pro back lol. :(

I really want to prestige to get new badges. I'd rank up easily with double xp but I know I'll never get ghost pro back lol. :(

Ghost Pros not that bad, its Flak Jacket Pro thats the bitch to get.

The only difficult one to get is destroy a Sentry gun the rest are pretty easy (just keep destroying UAV's and CUAVs)

NickGT I've recorded that video.

They can giving quadruple points this weekend for all I care, still won't get me playing Blops again :thumbsdow

Hey Taz, see you on this weekend? :)

They can giving quadruple points this weekend for all I care, still won't get me playing Blops again :thumbsdow

If you hate it that much its odd why you even read this thread never mind wasted the time and energy to post in it?

My advice try MP2 its superb. Or even get a cheap Jasper 360 and get it for this

Ghost Pros not that bad, its Flak Jacket Pro thats the bitch to get.

The only difficult one to get is destroy a Sentry gun the rest are pretty easy (just keep destroying UAV's and CUAVs)

Agreed...but this prest, was the first one I got...

Think I'm level 33 so may aim for 10 levels over the weekend...even with bork'd sound.

Ghost Pro? equip Sentry Gun as killstreak and go throw it into the ememy spawn, hey presto! Sentry Gun to take out. :smashin:

Grenade throwbacks for Flak Jacket? Dem, Dom and HQ, tuck in at the objectives and hope that folk aint using Semtex. :D

I find Marathon Pro to be the biggest pain in the ass, Team Tac with a few buddies usually sorts it out though.

Ghost Pro? equip Sentry Gun as killstreak and go throw it into the ememy spawn, hey presto! Sentry Gun to take out. :smashin:

Grenade throwbacks for Flak Jacket? Dem, Dom and HQ, tuck in at the objectives and hope that folk aint using Semtex. :D

I find Marathon Pro to be the biggest pain in the ass, Team Tac with a few buddies usually sorts it out though.

hehe for throwbacks i always tended to get them on radiation domination taking B dom. However getting into the tower on firing range can also land you a few grens as people test their netball skills trying to get grenades in there with you.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom