COD:Black Ops - Double XP 20th - 24th May

Have to say this Nuketown 24/7 is kill city.

Went from P10 Level 46 to P12 L20 in two days all from playing Nuketown. And for the whole of P11 never even bothered to unlock Marathon Pro which is an amazement for me as its my most needed perk.

When its going your way you get something like 50-60 kills a game and come out with something like 30k XP per match.

Does this end Tuesday or Monday?

From what Treyarch posted I believe its to be Tuesday.

I don't how you've managed to play Nuketown exclusively for 2/3 days, i would have gone mad and probably gone through a couple of controllers too:suicide:
Yeah know what you mean, demoltion on this map is the most spawn trappable mode since Domination on Vacant on COD4/MW2.

If you are on the receiving end of that it is seriously hair pulling.

Hair pulling to put it mildly!! That game of ctf was the worst with the M60 guy spraying us through everything :mad: lol

HQ on Nuketown or FFA is the biggest fail ever.

Don't get me started on Nuketown DEMO, got a 100 plus game yesterday. Chopper gunner and aiming on the fence = your killfeed. Demo on Nuketown should not be allowed.

FFA is quite fun unless someone camps it up and gets a chopper gunner as there is no way to stop it.
Yeah FFA on Nuketown is pretty fun unless someone camps it up and builds their KS. Bit harder to win with Nuketown 24/7 FFA because of more players being on the map than the usual 8. Run with a spy plane and BB combo though and it's not really hard to win.

I think it was me, you and askew playing a demo game the other day on Nuketown and the other team got a gunship out, but in the end they still lost.

I think it was me, you and askew playing a demo game the other day on Nuketown and the other team got a gunship out, but in the end they still lost.

Yeah it would have been, really fun games those.

Unless its the one you were meaning where it was, Gunship, Chopper Gunner, Another Chopper Gunner then another Gunship all right after one another in a row.

That fourth one was where I said I am taking a break and turned off the PS3.

But other than that game, great fun

I think it must have been the fourth one yeah - our team won but you and askew had left. :D

Most modes are hectic on Nuketown, so good fun majority of the time.

Four!!!!!!!!!

Talk about milking as much as you can before MW3 comes out...

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom