COD 5 Beta Key Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedyfaleith

Standard Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a spare key for this my mate got on yeterday and im desperate to join him. Im waiting on a code from Game if someone is kind enough to donate one to me i will pass my on when it arrives.

Cheers in advance !!

E-mail to : [email protected]

I've got a spare code here for you since you asked 3 days after the beta launched and so obviously went to the effort beforehand to try and secure a code.
Here goes.

STOPC-REATI-NGNEW-THREAD-SSSSS

ive got one too you can have, only because you have contributed so much to the forum in the past

YEAH1-JOG12-ON333-MATEY-NONOO

Goodness gracious what an idiot. Join the queue mate!!

I've got a spare code here for you since you asked 3 days after the beta launched and so obviously went to the effort beforehand to try and secure a code.
Here goes.

STOPC-REATI-NGNEW-THREAD-SSSSS

ive got one too you can have, only because you have contributed so much to the forum in the past

YEAH1-JOG12-ON333-MATEY-NONOO

:( Couldn't get either of those to work. Does anyone know if it's because they've already been used?

:cool: Juuuuuust kidding!

:( Couldn't get either of those to work. Does anyone know if it's because they've already been used?

:cool: Juuuuuust kidding!

I was just about to call you all kinds of stupid names.... :rotfl:

to be honest, i think we would all like a code. get in the que

I presume the OP is not even bothering to check back in the forums and just hoping we email him :rolleyes: Oh and steviebwoy you just made my day lol did you play Frontlines at all by the way? Possibly another 'bwoy' out there I used to enjoy filling with lead :smashin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom