• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

COD 5 Beta Key Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedyfaleith

Standard Member
Does anyone have a spare key for this my mate got on yeterday and im desperate to join him. Im waiting on a code from Game if someone is kind enough to donate one to me i will pass my on when it arrives.

Cheers in advance !!

E-mail to : [email protected]

Rorifett

Distinguished Member
I've got a spare code here for you since you asked 3 days after the beta launched and so obviously went to the effort beforehand to try and secure a code.
Here goes.

STOPC-REATI-NGNEW-THREAD-SSSSS

bearman3784

Distinguished Member
ive got one too you can have, only because you have contributed so much to the forum in the past

YEAH1-JOG12-ON333-MATEY-NONOO

steviebwoy

I've got a spare code here for you since you asked 3 days after the beta launched and so obviously went to the effort beforehand to try and secure a code.
Here goes.

STOPC-REATI-NGNEW-THREAD-SSSSS

ive got one too you can have, only because you have contributed so much to the forum in the past

YEAH1-JOG12-ON333-MATEY-NONOO

:( Couldn't get either of those to work. Does anyone know if it's because they've already been used?

:cool: Juuuuuust kidding!

Rorifett

Distinguished Member
I presume the OP is not even bothering to check back in the forums and just hoping we email him :rolleyes: Oh and steviebwoy you just made my day lol did you play Frontlines at all by the way? Possibly another 'bwoy' out there I used to enjoy filling with lead :smashin:

Codehead

Distinguished Member
As members have said, there is already a request thread.

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom