• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

COD 5 BETA first Imressions

dunks517

Right then I've just been playing the Beta and I like it! Shivers run down my spine when the dogs start barking however you can kill them but don't try to change weapons or reload when faced with more than one pooch!

Video PQ - Similiar to COD3 and can be quite dark on some of the maps giving snipers a free reign. Makim? for example is a jap wood hut village on a beach and there are plenty of places for the proverbial 'Jap tree sniper'!

If you can get it then do so I may have a code free when Game push their allocation out to the masses.

Overall - the MP Beta plays like a cross between COD 3 & 4.

See you on the field of battle!

harzo

Nice... I am really looking forward to the game!

And because I was 1st to reply, can I have your spare code when ya get it?

signs

Banned
Right then I've just been playing the Beta and I like it! Shivers run down my spine when the dogs start barking however you can kill them but don't try to change weapons or reload when faced with more than one pooch!

Video PQ - Similiar to COD3 and can be quite dark on some of the maps giving snipers a free reign. Makim? for example is a jap wood hut village on a beach and there are plenty of places for the proverbial 'Jap tree sniper'!

If you can get it then do so I may have a code free when Game push their allocation out to the masses.

Overall - the MP Beta plays like a cross between COD 3 & 4.

See you on the field of battle!

whats an imressions ? :devil: how did you get the code ?

mwallan

i hope the spawn points are better in the full game as its to easy to get to the other teams spawn and kill them, this is much much worse than COD4 for spawn points.

Other than that the game is slick, cant wait for full game for more maps and game types this even has HQ in the full game !!!!

Last edited:

weaponx_uk2003

Just got home from mates wedding and my code was there waiting. so downloading now. One problem though the Mrs is watching X Factor . noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

3pm here we come. All though the kids will be back then and Little one will wanna play Indy Lego Double Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

sco101

I like it, it still has "***" moments like call of duty 4 and it still has people playing every gametype as if it was team deathmatch :mad:

RoanS

Standard Member
Im a die hard cod fan but this beta has way to many bugs & its due for release in a few days.

The bolt rifles are as much use as chocolate coffee mug & the tommy has a massive hitbox so no aim needed. I cant believe they cocked it up this badly.

For me its a let down & I wont be buying it im afraid

CDR

Im a die hard cod fan but this beta has way to many bugs & its due for release in a few days.

The bolt rifles are as much use as chocolate coffee mug & the tommy has a massive hitbox so no aim needed. I cant believe they cocked it up this badly.

For me its a let down & I wont be buying it im afraid

The beta has been out for a couple of weeks now, and they haven't updated it.

They are making the updates in the final release, and even then they can push out an auto-update even after the game disc has been pressed to fix the aiming issues etc.

winka45

I like it. Apparantly they patched the "Round house" glitch.

Most of the bugs and stuff I suspect will be fixed by release or shortly after, this is after all what a BETA is for, to define the bugs and fix them.

I wont be cancelling my pre order.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom