Cod 4 stats reset

R

Relica

I stopped playing this classic late last year when I got into a modded lobby and it destroyed my stats.

I have heard that IW reset everyone around February time. If this is the case I will buy the game again and start playing. Please can anyone confirm this?

I stopped playing this classic late last year when I got into a modded lobby and it destroyed my stats.

I have heard that IW reset everyone around February time. If this is the case I will buy the game again and start playing. Please can anyone confirm this?

No, they didn't reset everyone.

cod4.gif

Cod4_AS.gif

Nope there are still occasionally hacked lobbies but its not like the stats mean anything anyway ;)

just leave and join a new game :)

Unlike MW2 and Blops you can only see the stats in this game when you are online with someone else on your FL at the same time.

Thus meaning they mean pretty much nothing in this game.

Played last night and entered a hacked lobby.

Exited the game, but everygame thereafter had the red and blue writing, hacked by blah blah. Turned off/on PS3, but the same issues!

Hope this has not affected, or rather infected, my cod4/PS3. Any ideas :confused:

travid said:
Played last night and entered a hacked lobby.

Exited the game, but everygame thereafter had the red and blue writing, hacked by blah blah. Turned off/on PS3, but the same issues!

Hope this has not affected, or rather infected, my cod4/PS3. Any ideas :confused:

When i have entered hacked lobbies, usually it has screwed my stats up for good and the names of my weapon choices for good. I get the in game hacks until i power down and then when i go on again the in game hacks are gone but my stats still screwed.

Seems as if I can't get rid of this hacked lobby:mad:

Every game is now "infected". Brilliant !!:suicide:

Seems as if I can't get rid of this hacked lobby:mad:

Every game is now "infected". Brilliant !!:suicide:

Have you tried removing the COD4 Game Data inside the Game Data Utility and redownloading (this will also remove the map pack).

Have you tried playing the game on a different PSN Gamertag to see if that is infected also (showing if its your gamertag or the console thats infected).

Or even your gamertag on another Ps3?

I have a feeling removing the Game data will fix it but cannot find anything other than the really excessive 'format your hard drive' on the net for a fix for what you have.

Maybe try your PSN ID as well since its your PS3.

Jk Anth :) You're spending too much time on the dark side.

I was in a hacked lobby on WAW a few weeks ago. It increased me to Level 65, unlocked the prestige slots and completed all the challenges for me. Tried resetting my PS3 and deleting my WAW game data, but the changes were permanent. I ended up setting up a new account and started the game afresh. It's a real pain in the ass now as I now have a separate gametag for WAW, while I still play my other games with my original account.

Thanks hackers-you sad sacks.:thumbsdow

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom