Cod 4 online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's still playing this, just picked it up again to get some practice before getting mw2, would like to play with some people off here.

If your on in the evenings post your GT on here and we can party up online. Alternatively, add me , jammieeeee (2 m's 5 e's :)).

See you online hopefully!

nice one! done that, although no-one had posted for about 10 days n the thread, thought i might be able to get a bit more interest on a new thread :)

W0LFIE

Who's still playing this, just picked it up again to get some practice before getting mw2, would like to play with some people off here.

If your on in the evenings post your GT on here and we can party up online. Alternatively, add me , jammieeeee (2 m's 5 e's :)).

See you online hopefully!
Try sending some FRs to all the regulars you see in this thread. If your after banter then FR some of the reg Friday Night for Fightin thread
http://www.avforums.com/forums/call-duty-cod-xbox-360/1096998-friday-nights-fer-fightin-2-a.html

Guns - you may want to close this one:smashin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom