• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

COD 4 (Game of the Year Edition)

COOPERMAN

Prominent Member
Does anybody know the resease date for this?
Play.com says Friday (23/05) others say next Friday (30/05)!!!
Thanks,

Jimmy

fatfingers73

Established Member
Can't wait to pick this up Friday, still got my £5 voucher from Blockbusters for buying GTA4, hopefully they'll be doing it for £34.99. Anyone know?

sdavidsonuk

Established Member
I've always had the US version of COD4 and am having real problems trying to get the new maps - if I buy the UK GOTY version, do all my stats etc. remain?

If so, I'm punting my US version on Ebay and buying the UK GOTY edition on Friday (or was release last Friday?)

Chox1988

Distinguished Member
so is this out now then?, recently made the swap from 360 to ps3 and wanted to buy cod again today, how would i tell it apart from the original?

cheers.

Jack-Deth

Distinguished Member
so is this out now then?, recently made the swap from 360 to ps3 and wanted to buy cod again today, how would i tell it apart from the original?

cheers.

Erm, its says "Game of the Year Edition" on it! :D

Jack-Deth

Distinguished Member
ok :D, i was hoping it would be something else as i havent seen it on any cases. is it out then, preferably in a high street shop?

I have seen it on line, play.com have it i think. Here

NightHawk

Prominent Member
I was hoping GAME were going to sell this on release date as I wanted to trade a few games to get some money off but couldn't find anything on their website about it. Emailed them and this was their response-

"Hi there,
Thank you for your email.
Unfortunately until the game is formally announced and we are confirmed by the publisher to receive stock we will not have information regarding this title. I would recommend that you contact the publisher responsible for this brand to see if they can provide you with any information.
I apologise that I could not help you further.
Regards
Game Customer Services."

Emailed them back with saying, "It's ok, I'd expect you to do that for me. I'll just buy it from play.com." :D

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom