COD 3 Mulitplayer

T

TurquoiseShark

Whilst I appreciate the technical marvel that is COD4, I still dip into ye olde COD3 now and again, which IMHO is the best MP WWII shooter on the 360.

Well, until COD 5 shows up.

Anyone else still play this?

wellladida

Whilst I appreciate the technical marvel that is COD4, I still dip into ye olde COD3 now and again, which IMHO is the best MP WWII shooter on the 360.

Well, until COD 5 shows up.

Anyone else still play this?

used to play cod3 for hours and loved every minuete i remeber sweating when play rouen on deathmatch ahhhhhh memories all those :rolleyes: months ago;) but after playing shadowrun and gow till noevember and then trrying to play cod3 again i was a bit dissapointed not as good as id remebered.

Luteus

My friend just asked me to play this, used to play this a lot before halo 3 and COD4 came out.

Just tried to play this online and no luck, I select the game type and go to join a game then it sends me right back to the initial press start to enter screen!!

It loads the picture of the map for less then 1 second then a different loading screen appears and I am sent back to the start screen???

I have never had problems with this before and as stated earlier I have spent plenty of time on it getting the full 1000pts for the game.

Very bizarre, anybody experienced this before?

I have no problems in another online game, all my settings are the same as before, the only thing that is different from the last time I have played this is that my Xbox has changed due to the RROD, but I wouldn't have thought that would have made a difference.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom