COD 2 online scoring....

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by mega_stream, Dec 30, 2006.

1. mega_stream

mega_stream
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm very new to online gaming but am really enjoying COD2 deathmatches :devil:

I always seem to be at the bottom of the score board after each game I play though, despite my kill rate being quite high my actual score is always much lower than others that have maybe 2 or 3 kills more than me.

Does anyone know what brings your score up? I've had my 360 for 10 months now, play it loads and still only have a rating of 180 :suicide:

2. rowedav

rowedav
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,626
    Do you mean your gamerscore that's next to your profile? If you do then this doesn't go up in relation to online performance (at least not on COD2).

It goes up depending on what achievements you completed. Each game contains 1000 gamerscore points. Once you complete the challenge for the achievement, you get the points.

3. mega_stream

mega_stream
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry should have been clearer....I mean after a COD live deathmatch finishes, my kill rate is good but the game score for the session is always at the bottom. Other people in the game have kills of a couple more than me but they score much higher than me.

Just wondered if you get extra scoring points by doing something other than killing people.....