Cobra Kai - Season 3 (Netflix) S4 tbc

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
The 10-episode half-hour comedy 'Cobra Kai,' exec produced by Will Smith's Overbrook, landed at the subscription service in a competitive situation following offers from Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and AMC. It will debut in 2018.

Three decades after The Karate Kid, original stars Ralph Macchio and William Zabka are heading back to the dojo.

The duo are set to reprise their roles as underdog Daniel LaRusso (Macchio) and bully Johnny Lawrence (Zabka) in a 10-episode straight-to-series follow-up called Cobra Kai for subscription service YouTube Red.

gettyimages-826415122_-_h_2017.jpg

Original Karate Kid Ralph Macchio to star in TV remake of the film | Metro News

'Cobra Kai' Stars Detail 'Karate Kid' TV Return (and Why They Signed On)

'Karate Kid' TV Sequel, Starring Ralph Macchio and William Zabka, a Go at YouTube Red (Exclusive)

bruce-leroy

Distinguished Member
I had no idea about this. It could turn out awful but I’m still massively stoked for this! Please, please, please get Martin Kove back too! Sensei Reese is one of my favourite baddies ever! :D

inzaman

This looks great and also gave me goosebumps - please be excellent, please be excellent.

mooperman

Distinguished Member
Such a good closing line to that trailer [emoji16]

mooperman

Distinguished Member
Love that reference but Johnny is no Sensei Reese! No one can deliver the “No Mercy” monologue like Martin Kove. :D
Have you watched the latest trailer - a little but spoilerific but kinda liking the idea...

mooperman

Distinguished Member
the question is - who is he married to Liz Shue, the chinese girl or the chick from the 3rd who never really liked him anyway.. :D

bruce-leroy

Distinguished Member
the question is - who is he married to Liz Shue, the chinese girl or the chick from the 3rd who never really liked him anyway.. :D

No-one - as he’s clearly got a man crush for Johnny. “Unfinished business” as Daniel puts it. :D

FYI the girl from Part II is Japanese. ;)

mooperman

Distinguished Member
No-one - as he’s clearly got a man crush for Johnny. “Unfinished business” as Daniel puts it. :D

FYI the girl from Part II is Japanese. ;)

seriously if the season ends with the crane kiss im cool with that.... it was awkward on the beach from the start :D

......i totally knew that ;)

Glenn01

Distinguished Member
LARUSSO MOTORS :rotfl::laugh:

This looks so bad ........... but sooooooooooo good :smashin::cool::clap:

beecee

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
(US) Double feature as Fathom Events is hosting a one-night theatrical screening of The Karate Kid alongside an advance screening of the first two episodes of Cobra Kai.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...

Latest News

AVForums Podcast: 27th January 2021
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
Philips introduces new 9206 and 8506 LED Android TVs for 2021
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Philips unveils 9636 and 9506 MiniLED TVs
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Philips announces 806, 856 and 706 OLED TVs for 2021
  • By Andy Bassett