Cobra Kai Season 1 & 2 Blu-ray set - 21/12/20

Cevolution

Amazon product
When someone purchases this, can you please confirm how many discs are in the set? Amazon.UK is showing it as a 2 disc set, but I am hoping that's incorrect, and that it's actually a 4 disc set (2 discs for each season).

I've had the Australian Blu-ray of Cobra Kai season one for over a year (which I was given for free by the Australian distributor), and the entire season is on a single BD50 disc... There is a substantial amount of banding on the AU disc, and I think if it was spread over 2 discs, then this would be reduced to a great extent.

Season 2 on Blu-ray was announced in September for an Australian release this month, but unfortunately was cancelled in October (I've been in consistent contact with the Australian distributor regarding the Blu-ray release of season two here.)

Cobra Kai season 1 & 2 are also about to be released individually in Germany, and are currently appearing as 2 discs for each season on websites that you can order them from... If the UK double season set turns out to be only 2 discs, then I may go with the German option.

Last edited:

PhyreX

Novice Member
The Collector Addict has an unboxing video on his youtube channel
It has two discs and in comments he says that it's from amazon uk.

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom