Co-Pilot or TomTom?

G

Gasman2

So which is better?

Or are they just different?

Or is it personal preference?

I'm looking to run on a smart phone (ie not a PDA) if that makes a difference!

Cheers

Adam :zonked:

R

RekalinSimms

I'm using a TomTom GO 700 right now, and I like it a lot. The 300 is also a great option, although these are standalone devices. From what I understand, TomTom has good applications for smartphones as well.

G

Gasman2

Thanks for that - I know both have their fans - hoping for someone who's used both to give their opinion!

Adam

S

sneekyb

I've used TomTom and Garmin products and both are very good. Unfortunately I cannot help with Co-Pilot.

I'm currently selling a brand new TomTom 700.

R

RekalinSimms

sneekyb said:
I've used TomTom and Garmin products and both are very good. Unfortunately I cannot help with Co-Pilot.

I'm currently selling a brand new TomTom 700.

Do you have the 700 posted for sale on this site? If so, how much? I'm trying to decide whether I should buy a 300 or 700.

martin0k94

Standard Member
Gasman2 said:
Thanks for that - I know both have their fans - hoping for someone who's used both to give their opinion!

Adam
I have used both and i find tom tom maps clearer. Copilot post code data is rubbish and i have told them that. There current product has many flaws some supposed to be fixed and i downloaded the patch to fix them but they are still not fixed. I live in scotland and in my opinion STAY WELL CLEAR OF COPILOT Tom Tom is my recomendation

10ht

I would agree with Martin Stay away from co-pilot. I purchased co-pilot and even upgraded to the next version and the damm thing still does'nt.Their technical help team says there is nothing they can do but suggest I buy the next load of garbage they call an upgrade.

Dave

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom