co-pilot on iphone 4

darren68uk

Prominent Member
Reaction score
backed up from my 3GS to my iphone 4, loaded co pilot live,

but where there is suppose to be a registration screen i get two duplicate tiny ones and i cannot move on from there, would be interested to know if anyone esle has this and/or gets round it :blush:

They tweeting an apology for iPhone4 install issues. They say they are working on a fix which will be released ASAP through the appstore.

Update has now been released.

Makes use of multitasking, uses local push notification to give you directions while you are on the phone - I guess you shouldn't have the phone to your ear while driving so sort of makes sense.

I've just updated to the new version of Co-pilot on Iphone 4, I got an error saying my safety camera data was corrupted and now I can't acess the settings for my speed cameras. Has anyone else had this problem?

I've just updated to the new version of Co-pilot on Iphone 4, I got an error saying my safety camera data was corrupted and now I can't acess the settings for my speed cameras. Has anyone else had this problem?

yes i did, i just moved passed it, but think I might go for a complete fresh install on my ip4 as i backed up from my 3gs, and its not helped, didnt try the settings thou

When I updated, I got the message about speed cameras. Exited out (and closed in multi-tsk), loaded again it then downloaded a fresh set, had to then restart again for it to integegrate them. I had a message on screen for ages about it applying the app update, exited and eventually it all came up.

Checked the POIs available, safety cameras are listed and can be seen on the map. Not used it in anger yet.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom