Co-Op Play

Garf

Sorry if this has been asked before, but do any of you good people know if any Xbox Live enabled games allow co-op play.

One of my mates and myself enjoy playing through the levels in Halo in co-op mode, and since we both have Live, we think it would be a good laugh to be able to do this online.

Preferably I would like to play a FPS, but I would welcome all suggestions of any games that have this feature.

Thanks in advance

:smashin:

Garf

xbox live gamertag - kahunabob

-Spike-

If you mean two seperate Xbox's then as Derek has answered but add the superb Ghost Recon Island Thunder.
If just from the same Xbox then as Captain's answer.

:)

Garf

Thanks for the answers, but just to clarify, Rainbow Six & Ghost Recon both offer co-op play. on Xbox Live, correct ?

Also, can you switch the view on these games to play in first person view, or are they third person view only ?

Cheers

Garf

colesy

Novice Member
Well if you are going to buy them then you can pick them up at a decent price second hand in places like Game or Gamestation. Especially GRIT, because it was only £15 new from most online retailers, and I have seen them for around about £6 used.

Mr_Belowski

Woah....

None of these games have split-screen co-op. I think there's some confusion here - they allow you to play co-operatively with other Live players, but they only support a single player per Xbox

Mr_Belowski

In that case, I can vouch for Rainbow six. It's brilliant co-op - you can play the 'proper' missions with up to 3 others as a team, or you can play 'terrorist hunt', where you and your buddies have got to clear a map of randomly placed bad-guys. The headset is a huge help here, and the team communication really adds to the tension.

Both game modes are fantastic fun and seriously nerve-wracking [sic??]

B

beng

I'll second that - it's an awesome game in co op / mission.

Saying that I don't actually own it any more. :suicide:

Garf

Looking forward to it - managed to find Rainbow Six 3 for £19.99 on the Toys R Us website, so I should have it by the weekend.:laugh:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom