Co-op or Lloyds TSB?

Reaction score
If your branch is going to be sold and thus you are going to be made a customer of the Co-op instead of Lloyds TSB..........

Will you be coming back to Lloyds TSB?

or

Will you stay with the Co-op and be glad to be rid of 'them'?

My understanding is that the Co-op will keep the TSB name, so you either transfer to your nearest Lloyds or stay with TSB?

Whereas I thought that all the banks will be branded as the Co-op next year.

Whatever, having been with Lloyds and TSB (before they merged) and now with the Co-op, I'd say the Co-op is way better.
Even though it's part of the RBS (I think :rolleyes:), it's never played the same sort of game that the bad boys have.

My branch will be sold... same as the only branch in my town where I live now. Also the only branch in the next closest town :thumbsdow

Looks like I if I want to stay with Lloyds, if I wanted to visit a branch, I'd have to visit one of the Edinburgh branches (quite a lot of them being sold as well), which is 20 miles away.

I still not decided, I need to read some more about Coop bank. I know nothing about it.

Neither is mine - so it won't be sold.

Lucky me. I've got a load of Vantage current accounts earning me 3% with 'instant access' and so I won't have to change back to Lloyds TSB again. :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom