Co-op Multiplayer Games

Toasty

Distinguished Member
Solutions
Reaction score
I really like the excellent co-op multiplayer modes supported by games such as Halo, Hunter, Baldurs Gate, etc. Just wondered if there were any other games, current, or on the horizon with decent co-op support?

Cheers

Doesn't the new Rainbow Six have a co-op mode. Even though I've yet to try it, it's the only reason I've bothered keeping it. (Getting tired a 8 year old American's kicking my arse... sorry ass.) :D

Toasty said:
I really like the excellent co-op multiplayer modes supported by games such as Halo, Hunter, Baldurs Gate, etc. Just wondered if there were any other games, current, or on the horizon with decent co-op support?

Cheers

splinter cell chaos theory will support offline and online co-op. its out in november

BauerCTU said:
splinter cell chaos theory will support offline and online co-op. its out in november

Now that sounds interesing. Was looking at FF: Crystal Chronicals, but I don't own 7 GBA's and link cables ;)

Timesplitter 2's co-op mode was pretty good, IMO

Just read that X-Men legends will include a co-op mode, smart as them pants :smashin:

Was looking at FF: Crystal Chronicals

It is not that good really, better off with Zelda:Four Swords, that is simply the most amazing multiplayer co-op ever!

Full Spectrum Warrior has a very good online co-op mode available, albeit a bit of a short game, but very good while it lasts. R63:BA also has the option to do the solo missions online with team mates

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom