1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cnx

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by adi, Oct 27, 2002.

1. adi

adi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    apparently Cartoon Network have launched a new channel called CNX - does anyone know if it's gonna be launched on telewest

2. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,863
    Hi,

Nope. Telewest have said they aren't going to be carrying it, much to the many Telewest subscriber's annoyance.

Only NTL and Sky Digital carry it! Sorry.

Pooch

3. Shoka

Shoka

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +239
    i found this channel the other day and i dont think tivo has stopped recording it ever since.

4. Azrikam

Azrikam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, it's brilliant.

I expected the movies to be better. (more kung-fu and less low-budget action) Check out the Adult Swim on the weekends for a great laugh. (starting with Harvey Birdman at around 11:30)

5. adi

adi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    if anyone's interested, i emailed telewst and got the following answer:

"I refer to your enquiry regarding channel availability with our Active Digital packages.

At present, we do not have any immediate plans to offer the CNX channel with any of our Active Digital packages. However, we are constantly evaluating the channels offered with our Digital service and as we continue to develop and enhance this service we will be adding a further variety of channels. Please be assured that as new channels become available, we will contact our Customers with further details.

Feedback plays an important part of ensuring that we maintain a high level of standards, and so I thank you for informing us.

6. Sinzer

Sinzer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,108
    That is a shame, CNX is on all the time at home, with Dragonball Z, Gundam Wing, Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bepop and lots of cheesy films, it has to be the only decent channel on Sky at the moment.

7. adi

adi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    That is a shame, CNX is on all the time at home, with Dragonball Z, Gundam Wing, Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bepop and lots of cheesy films, it has to be the only decent channel on Sky at the moment.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aye - tell me about it - my 9 year old son is the biggest DBZ fan in the world - he's totally mortified cos it keeps advertising it on cartoon network.......

8. Harj

Harj

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +34
    Great channel, always on my TV, justice League and Samuari Jack my favourites. Pity those who dont have it..