1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CNX and their Record Attempt

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by Azrikam, Dec 6, 2002.

1. Azrikam

Azrikam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Is anybody else as annoyed as I am by this stupid publicity stunt by CNX. My current favorite channel is COMPLETELY UNWATCHABLE during this crap. Even before it started, several of my favorite shows were ruined by a scrolling advert for the promotion across the bottom of the screen in an unnecessarily large font.

I wish those stupid %$^!"$"%s who are watching TV non-stop in hopes of breaking the world record would give up already!

Their website has no contact information. Does anybody know who I should complain to? I'll probably contact Cartoon Network UK directly.

2. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Hi Azrikam,

The only thing you can do, is try their website at:

CNX TV's site

Failing that, e-mail Turner Network UK, in London. Try going to Turner Network's site

Hope that's of some use to you.

Pooch

3. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,339
    Is this still running I thought it had finished? I had waited weeks to see an episode of a program and that started that silly scrolling at the bottom of the screen was I mad. :mad:
    I then saw a program with the attempt going on the screen to watch the show was nearly as small as the picture for the attempt. Who wants to watch someone watching TV a bit like the Billy Connelly joke in his current advertisement.:D

4. Azrikam

Azrikam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, thankfully it's all over now. Pretty stupid promotion, IMO.

I checked out their site, but couldn't find any contact information at all. I guess I'll let this one pass. Well, at least Aqua Teen Hunger Force was free from scrolling text this week. :)

"Dancing is forbidden!"