1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CM4 delayed again

Discussion in 'General Video Gaming Chat' started by bigb, Jan 22, 2003.

1. bigb

bigb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +59
    Bad news for all Championship Managers fans-CM4 has been delayed until March-see www.cmgamer.com

» CM4 Delayed! Tuesday, January 21, 2003
    SIGames have today confirmed that CM4 has been delayed until March. The have issued the following statement:

"We have today changed the release dates of both the game and magazine. The magazine will now be launched on Feb 28th, and CM4 will be out in March (date to be confirmed).

This gives us time to keep tuning the game and make some more refinements - we make no apologies for the changes in dates, as the only thing that is important to us is to give you the best game we possibly can.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. It WILL be worth the wait.":eek: :eek:

2. barrykil

barrykil

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
    bummmmeer
    thanks for info bigb still playing 01/02 by the way whats the latest update/patch for this game i dont think i`ve ever updated this still using v3.9.60 thanks for any info
    cheers

3. SILVERBACK

SILVERBACK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +73
    NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! why dont they just release at the start off the next season its getting beyond a joke now.i wouldnt mind buy you know for a fact as soon as its released there will be a 30mb patch for it,im now a very unhappy motor scooter :mad: :mad:

4. Geezer

Geezer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +25
    The best game series ever made (IMO) delayed again. Not happy

5. bigb

bigb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +59
    Here is the the link to the official SIgames website with the most recent patch for CM 01/02. Also if u bought the Champ Man magazine which was out a couple of months ago you would have got the season update. The mag had very interesting info of CM4 as well.

In my eyes this will be the best game ever, although it's very annoying with the delays, it truely will be worth the wait.

Another bit of info for u guys is that their will not be an editor supplied with the game. Although, some time in the future their could be an unofficial one:confused:

6. barrykil

barrykil

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
    thanks for that bigb :D

7. SILVERBACK

SILVERBACK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +73
    right so its been delayed an now there is no editor so my question is WHAT THE **** ARE THEY DOING,:mad: no editor i cant believe it thats what made it so good.its a nightmare downloading huge patches of there website any way an im not really arsed if someone in brazil has signed an uknown useless player.no editor is a huge step back in my opinion so he rest of the game better be spot on or im sticking with my old copy.:mad: :mad: :mad: