Clubs and pubs in swansea,advice please

BrynTeg

Distinguished Member
im going to be going out next weekend for a 30th birthday crawl around swansea, can anyone here who has been out there recently advise of the dress code to get into all the clubs, are jeans allowed or is it shirt and trousers still?

geekydaz

Smart and casual appears to be the order of the day/weekend. Jeans are ok on both Friday and Saturday, the only dress code is 'no trainers' in certain pubs (Chicago Rock).

BrynTeg

Distinguished Member
excellent, thanks mate, watching the swans in the day and then out in the evening, glad jeans are ok as i ust dont feel comfortable in suit trousers.
its my cousins 30th so which would you say is the best club to visit? and do they have entry fees, i havnt been out in swansea for about 10 years!!:eek:

informationx

Standard Member
excellent, thanks mate, watching the swans in the day and then out in the evening, glad jeans are ok as i ust dont feel comfortable in suit trousers.
its my cousins 30th so which would you say is the best club to visit? and do they have entry fees, i havnt been out in swansea for about 10 years!!:eek:

Just head for the mumbles mile. Went to swansea many years ago. Got so drunk I thought I was a caterpillar, and started saying to everyone "I'm mr caterpillar, look at my cocoon!"

LOL :rotfl: :thumbsup:

geekydaz

To be honest, haven't been to a club for a good couple of years, but if you stick to Wind Street you can't go far wrong, as most of the 'super' pubs are open til 1am or 2am and then you've got Play nightclub down the bottom of Wind Street.

Then there's Jumpin Jaks, Time and Envy on the Kingsway for the younger ones.

The latest video from AVForums

Movies Podcast: Star Trek in 4K. Is the new boxset worth it?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom