Cloverfield,transformers & more 3 for 2

This offer is a tempter. Think I might grab Transformers, No Country For Old Men, and Cloverfield. Works out to roughly £10.20 each. :)

Just tried to look at this offer and got the message.

We are sorry this promotion is now closed

Gutted!

i had a nosy at the deal and ended up buying shawshank on BR that has nothing to do with the deal.... :rolleyes:

Offer seems very good, when I just checked there were 281 titles listed lol, and that included even a few pre-order titles like the omen box set etc, always happens when I am skint lol :)

Doesn't seem to work if you want 2 or 3 of the same title.

15 items in the basket,my will power was switched on today and i reluctantly backed away.:D:suicide:

just ordered 6, thanks OP!

Last edited:
Very nice! 3 for 2, best so far!

Bit annoyed though, i ordered 'Transformers' over at lovefilm.com last night with the ''£2 off 2xbluray deal & 10% off code''!! (thinking that would be the best! :lesson:) & play.com's still cheaper! :rolleyes:

Lovefilm works out at £13.41
where as i could get it for around £11/12ish over at play.com, just going to cancel it and get it from play.com's 3 for 2.

Been waiting for a decent offer, any excuse to expand the collection :D

Went for Cloverfield, No Country for Old Men and Rocky Balboa, but also spotted Son of Rambow down to £11.99 on its own, so stuck that in too :)

Ian.

Double check with amazon 3 for 2 sale new titles added some cheaper some not in this sale :smashin:

Are there any reviews of the zulu blu ray? Want to suss out if it's an improvement over the dvd.

Went for House of Flying Daggers, Transformers and Rambo for £33. :thumbsup:

The problem with these 3 for 2 offers is that I have most of them on DVD or HD DVD and the ones I have on DVD are the extended or directors cut of the film's and from what I can see you don't get this most of time on Blu Ray, and there are only about 3 or 4 that I don't have that I would go for.

Besides my "inner will power" is having a major battle at the moment with my "you know you want to" as wither to place my last BIG order with Inetvideo for HD DVD's:suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide:

The problem with these 3 for 2 offers is that I have most of them on DVD or HD DVD and the ones I have on DVD are the extended or directors cut of the film's and from what I can see you don't get this most of time on Blu Ray, and there are only about 3 or 4 that I don't have that I would go for.

Besides my "inner will power" is having a major battle at the moment with my "you know you want to" as wither to place my last BIG order with Inetvideo for HD DVD's:suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide:

It took years for DVD to start brininging out DC's so it is natural they would do the same for BD.

all my 6 have now shipped :) absolute bargain, managed to get 6 of the £17.99 ones for £55.05 using the 5% discount (and a bug on the website)

Anyone know what the bug is on the website that allows you to get 6 £17.99 titles for £55.05:lease:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom