• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Cloverfield anyone shipping this yet

Romero

Just wondering? Its supposed to be released on the 20th and I see Movietyme and Axel have it for pre-order, but the only US based company seems to be Amazon. Now I know Movietyme do pre-ship discs before their release date, but it takes 1-2 weeks to reach Ireland. I've also checked DVD Pacific and Tower.com but no sign of it listed, very strange for a big release:confused:

Damoxuk

Well it's actually due for release on june 3rd so give it some more time.

antsims

Distinguished Member
Well it's actually due for release on june 3rd so give it some more time.

Does anyone know if Paramount will region code this release?

Thanks

me-uk

No news yet. The back covers artwork they have released doesnt say and they havent made any statements. Given their past blu-ray releases were region free and obviously HD-DVD was region free it would be pretty amazing if they decided to lock their discs.

peter1159

Does anyone know if Paramount will region code this release?

Thanks

Ordered Cloverfield yesterday off a source on ebay don't think I'm allowed to say who but he says its region A & B and delivers within a couple of days. Ordered plenty of movies off him an excellent service

Junglist

I had a £1.00 coupon from Movietyme that was about to expire...wanted to use it so went for Cloverfield. Just hope it comes sooner rather than later!

Romero

I had a £1.00 coupon from Movietyme that was about to expire...wanted to use it so went for Cloverfield. Just hope it comes sooner rather than later!

No looks like its June 3rd for this saw a post on AVS saying that Amazon got it wrong.

Imeldhil

FYI bluray.liesinc posted this one as multiregion at last, so if some of you had doubts still, there you have it.

Now the thing is for the bloody thing to be avalible SOMEWHERE!

Romero

I'll wait I pre-ordered it off Tower along with Rambo so hoping they'll ship abit earlier then the release date.

Imeldhil

I was told by dvd ltd to expect it this week, however, there still a lot of stuff they haven't recived yet and have no idea neither.... :nono: not a good sign

nofear01

Definitely dvdslimited and I'd recommend them any time.

And good that it's a region free title! :clap:

Definitely 100% legit. I grew up with the store owner in Kings Langley. They never ever sell copies!

You can also walk in store.

Geesus

Distinguished Member
Could you ask him to answer emails then, as I'm still waiting on a query I sent them 6 days ago. Took my business elsewhere in the end.

Imeldhil

if axelmusic confirms this is regio free does it mean they have stock even when they still put on their webpage "expected stock June 3rd" ???? Anyone preorder from them and has theirs shipping??

kourosh

Distinguished Member
if axelmusic confirms this is regio free does it mean they have stock even when they still put on their webpage "expected stock June 3rd" ???? Anyone preorder from them and has theirs shipping??

they are just going by other titles released by the same film company:smashin:

i have it on preorder from them,not shipped yet also i have semi-pro which is due a 3rd June release but thats just been shipped:smashin:

Urien Rheged

Distinguished Member
Where's the cheapest place to order this? Movietyme for £17.99?

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom