• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

cloudy with a chance of meatballs

snakelj1

Standard Member
plz help I am stuck on act 1 level 4 I am trying to get the final icecream on top of the van but can't seem to reach it to get the acheivement for get the hydronic foodpods
can anyone help me

DarthyBaby

plz help I am stuck on act 1 level 4 I am trying to get the final icecream on top of the van but can't seem to reach it to get the acheivement for get the hydronic foodpods
can anyone help me

You can only do it with 2 players constantly jumping and blasting, i got it about after a minute or 2 with me and my son jumping around like nutters!!

Droogie 2001

Slightly off topic but I saw this film at the cinema yesterday. Went out to see Pixars 'UP' but it was sold out so saw this instead.
I knew nothing about it and I have to say it was great fun, an utterly bonkers film with some great animation! I did not realise there was a game out, is there a demo on Live? :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom