Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs Blu-ray Review

Tech News

News Supplying Robot
Reviewed by Cas Harlow, 22nd January 2010
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs is an often hilarious, consistently entertaining computer animated feature in the same vein as Monsters vs. Aliens and Up. Whilst perhaps not quite as engaging as either of those offerings (at least for me, personally) it is still a wild ride, packed with colourful, largely endearing characters, clever concepts and subtle in-jokes that will keep adults as amused as the kids that the film is ostensibly aimed at. On Blu-ray it really does not get much better than this, a picture-perfect image and acutely observed aural accompaniment making this a benchmark release. And with a nice set of enthusiastically-created extras to round off this Region Free UK release, there is indeed much to recommend here. If you have Monsters vs. Aliens then I suspect this will sit happily next to it in your collection. Recommended.
Read the full review...

Marc

Distinguished Member
If you have Monsters vs. Aliens then I suspect this will sit happily next to it in your collection. Recommended.
Read the full review...

pfft, i don't know what system you use, but my C's sit nowhere near my M's :rotfl:

interesting review; i'd dismissed this as a kiddie movie but recently i've been hearing lots of good things about it and have been reconsidering! It's in the current BOGOF deal at mymemory so i may pick it up..

cheers :)

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom