• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Clouding (Sony AR-31s)??

Kornmod80

Novice Member
Don't know if this is the right forum but I hope some of you might be able to help me none the less.

I just bought Sony's new laptop, the AR-31s, at Dixons. I've noticed a white line along the bottom of the screen in the full length of the screen. The line is roughly ½ inch thick and fades away gradually. I only see it when the area is black like when watching a movie in letter-box format and during start-up. Is this what is known as clouding?? Also is it enough to demand a new laptop??

Medusa

Banned
Don't know if this is the right forum but I hope some of you might be able to help me none the less.

I just bought Sony's new laptop, the AR-31s, at Dixons. I've noticed a white line along the bottom of the screen in the full length of the screen. The line is roughly ½ inch thick and fades away gradually. I only see it when the area is black like when watching a movie in letter-box format and during start-up. Is this what is known as clouding?? Also is it enough to demand a new laptop??

Sorry! New to this Forum what does Trader Rating (1) mean?

Medusa

Banned
That I have 1 positive trade remark.

Hmm... I thought in Denmark they treated Traders with 1 Postive Trade remark different and had special Rules for customer satisfaction? :)

If you are not happy with your item can you not return it or exchange it ?
It is Dixons after all...I am sure they won't mind? :D

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom