Close Encounters on Blu-ray

Hi - Yep this contains 3 versions of the film on 2 disc, received mine from dvd.co.uk about 2 weeks ago(haven't watched it yet though.)

This really makes me cry as my brother got this for my birthday last week and I found out he paid £25 from Zavvi.

I know I shouldnt care about how much it cost as it was a present but he doesnt have much and I feel really gutted he paid so much for it.

This really makes me cry as my brother got this for my birthday last week and I found out he paid £25 from Zavvi.

I know I shouldnt care about how much it cost as it was a present but he doesnt have much and I feel really gutted he paid so much for it.

Can`t he just return it?

Cheers OP. Ordered.

dvd.co.uk have had a few £9.95 Blu-rays recently - resistance is futile.

Cheers OP. Ordered.

dvd.co.uk have had a few £9.95 Blu-rays recently - resistance is futile.

Yeah there is some decent deals on there recently if you didnt know better you would think it was blu-ray going down the pan not hd-dvd.

Good for us though, means can start replacing some of the dvd collection rather than just buying new releases.

Thats what I was going to say,

Shouldn't be a problem only thing is if he doesnt have the receipt, although they should still exchange it.

They would surely give him a Credit note of some type.

Does anyone know what the delivery is like with them...

Thanks mate....

Thanks mate....that seems decent..

ORDERED MINE!!! :thumbsup:

Can`t he just return it?

Doesnt have the reciept and I already asked about swapping it without the reciept they said they wont do anything.

Doesnt have the reciept and I already asked about swapping it without the reciept they said they wont do anything.

You don't need a receipt, you just need proof of purchase such as the dispatch e-mail or web print of order history.

It's probably too much hassle tho!

Went to get this and added Cars BD to my basket also. They deleted Cars from my basket at checkout with a message saying it was removed because of EU law. Emailed them and they sent me a reply saying EU law prohibits them selling items that cost more than £16 to the EU.

Eh, what?

Never had this before, and I've bought plenty of DVDs over £16 from plenty of online DVD stores.

You don't need a receipt, you just need proof of purchase such as the dispatch e-mail or web print of order history.

It's probably too much hassle tho!

He bought it with cash instore so without the recipet there is nothing.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom