Question Clips to hold up Philips Hue Lightstrip

dasmith

What is everyone using to keep up the Hue light-strips when placed under kitchen units? Obviously there is the 3m tape, but cant imagine that will last too long, so was thinking there may be clips of some kind. They would have to be the right width and depth to keep them up wouldn't they?
Help needed..!

Chester

Not Hue strip, but the backing tape of my SunPower LED strip is still good and strong after 3 years. Just don't go steaming it off with kettles and such all the time. For many reasons, we use a kettle with adjustable temperature to avoid boiling unnecessarily. This is undoubtedly helping.

andy mc

The 3M tape on the back of my Hue light strip is still going strong after 3 years

dasmith

The 3M tape on the back of my Hue light strip is still going strong after 3 years

That’s good then. The issue I have with their tape is that I have a kettle steaming away below some of my lights and could imagine the strip losing its sticky. I’ve put some of the clips mentioned above, spaced out evenly and hope they help.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom