Clippers for hair

Why, washing yer clippers? :D

F2D41739-1F88-4C38-9BFA-E3EF206D13C4.jpeg

Done mine. It’s not perfect. It’s not necessarily good. And I’m certainly not putting up a picture! But it is serviceable, certainly at the moment.

Clippers were £12.99 so I’ve paid more for worse haircuts. Even if they’re only used once (optimistic..?) they’ve paid for themselves.

As much as I don’t relish the whole barber experience I’ll go back to it once this is over because I’m happy to pay someone else to do it properly and, perhaps more so, to clear up the mess.

Done mine. It’s not perfect. It’s not necessarily good. And I’m certainly not putting up a picture! But it is serviceable, certainly at the moment.

Clippers were £12.99 so I’ve paid more for worse haircuts. Even if they’re only used once (optimistic..?) they’ve paid for themselves.

As much as I don’t relish the whole barber experience I’ll go back to it once this is over because I’m happy to pay someone else to do it properly and, perhaps more so, to clear up the mess.
How wrong can a number 1 all over get? :D

How wrong can a number 1 all over get? :D
I tried to get clever. It’s an 8 on top, blended in to a 1 back and sides. I use the word ‘blended’ in its loosest-possible sense. :)

And there’s a bit of a tufty bit around the crowns (I have two...) that was ungettable somehow.

Do it properly!

Razor to the side of the head to give it the shine. Tops fine though.

Been using the Remington quick cuts for. Few weeks now. Does the job of a blade 2 all over

Now the barbers are shut I’m looking for some good hair clippers. I usually have a skin fade so will have to forget about that for now. So I want some clippers that I can use on my hair to do a 2 or a 3 all over?

Thanks

Just my personal opinion fwiw I did my own hair for the same reason and with the same logic, 1/10 would not recommend

Would not recommend what? :confused:

Welcome back by the way :)

^^^ DIYing it I think ... though he may have not used a DIY clipper like the Phillips rotary head one, or the Remington; although I was also pretty good with a normal clipper on myself

^^^ DIYing it I think ... though he may have not used a DIY clipper like the Phillips rotary head one, or the Remington; although I was also pretty good with a normal clipper on myself
I couldn’t do it with normal clippers myself either. But the Remington quickcut is great and easy. And yes the Philips looks similar.

I can imagine it being difficult to do it yourself with normal clippers if going for anything other than a zero all over.
But it’s incredibly easy if taking it all the way down. The only issue I ever had was that it didn’t cut close enough so I switched to using a beard trimmer instead (before taking to wet shaving)

Prepare to flame me, I’ve got a very good Philips beard trimmer from 1mm to 15mm, can I give myself a grade 3 buzz cut?

Prepare to flame me, I’ve got a very good Philips beard trimmer from 1mm to 15mm, can I give myself a grade 3 buzz cut?

No reason why not. It might not be as good as hair clippers but it will still work.

I used a Panasonic beard trimmer that had good reviews for hair as well and gave myself a 2 all over.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom