Quantcast

Clippers for hair

Stuart Wright

AVForums Founder
Staff member
I was thinking about having a number 2 on my head, but if I don't get the angle right, it could be messy.

Nerox

I joined the Wahl clipper club years ago. Not seen a barber since. Honestly it is easy. I do it myself and the wife just tidies up the neck-line.

Wahl Hair Clippers for Men, Power Clipper Head Shaver Men's Hair Clippers, Professional Quality, Cordless: Amazon.co.uk: Health & Personal Care

Half a dozen haircuts, its paid for itself.
Same for me, splashed out on some expensive Babyliss clippers about 8 years ago (were about £75 at the time) ... have probably saved me best part of £1k in that time and still going strong

Paul7777x

Distinguished Member
Yeh, clippers are the thing. A half mill scrape and I’m good for a few days.

Being bald is the new gorgeous.

safcalibur

Distinguished Member
Ordered a pair of clippers a week ago wife used me to practice her first haircut on and then my son, turned out really good to the extent that I’m not embarrassed to go out food shopping. No more expensive haircuts for us :)

Tempest

Distinguished Member
I'll guarantee you something now.
If I was a betting person I'd bet my wages on it.

Women will get private hairdressers to break the confinement rules, and hairdressers will visit private homes to give women hair cuts.

100% certain without question this will be happening all over the UK.

brunation

Women will get private hairdressers to break the confinement rules, and hairdressers will visit private homes to give women hair cuts.

100% certain without question this will be happening all over the UK.
..... this will lead to the end of Western Civilization.

Sucre

Banned
I am in the same position, i am contemplating getting rid of all my hair. Its too long and i do not see barbers opening for maybe another 6 weeks.

Perhaps we should have a bit of fun and have a live group AVForums head shave :) I could make my video conference system available. We could have 256 participants at the same time 😂

TheHighFlyingBirds

I got some old clippers which i shave with (dont like clean shave). I already need a haircut, so keep threatening to crop it all off to a no. 4 or something, the mrs isn't happy about it though.

SonOfSJ

I haven't had a haircut since 8th August 1972, and no, I am not bald. If nobody believes me, check with our very own Mr Steve Withers, who has been to my flat to calibrate televisions four times from 2013 to 2018, and each time my hair has been the same. Mind you, so has his! :)