Climax digital video capture

Discussion in 'Computer Peripherals & Consumables' started by monjon, Dec 27, 2011.

1. monjon

monjon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hi:D
    I have a problem with my climax digital usb video capture. It seem to work fine but the video image round the edges seem to be lined like it is interlaced video. It gets worse when it is a fast moving image. I am using a Hitachi VHS video recorder and iMac, I don't know if it is the recorder or something to do with the video capture? Maybe the recorder is not compatible with the video capture. It looks the same when I have recorded it and turned it into a quicktime file. Could anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Also Does anyone know if I can use this device with Premieres capture software I just get a blank screen when opening the capture window, or do I have to play the video to show anything in the window?
    Thanks for your help:)

2. monjon

monjon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I have managed to get rid of the interlacing in the way of the comb effect on the edges but now I can still see the double image when there is movment. Is this still to do with an interlaced image and if so can I get rid of it or even proventing it happening in the first place?
    Thanks for any help:)