Clickiing Sound

Monk888

TOSHIBA 32" 58 series LCD.

Had the set for 2 months now, but seem to be getting a clicking noise from time to time, I though this was a power surge (i.e. one of the neighbours powering up Frankenstein), but I'm not sure now. It's annoying the wife basically.

We went to the comet store where I bought the TV and they were frankly unhelpful and useless; if a fault isn't found they would charge me!!!

They did offer me a 37" (after the wife went ballistic over the above statement bt the store manager) if I pay the difference, but am quite happy with the Tosh 32" and the picture (massive jump in PQ once I setup the TV with DVE 2003 calibration DVD)

I am going to phone Toshiba, but wanted to know if this is a known problem, I guess it will require some hardware mod to the PSU for better noise suppression. Volume level between 20-25 so it's not a volume level issue.

Any help greatly appreciated.

L

lance23

My sammy occaisionally makes clicking sounds every 2 seconds. They can only really be heard when the sound is low though.

The latest video from AVForums

Are the TCL MiniLED TVs better than OLED? TCL Interview with Marek Maciejewski | AVForums Podcast
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom