Clerks (Zavvi Exclusive) (Blu-ray Steelbook)

Gooble Gobble

Easy pass, one of the most overrated films and directors in the world. o_O

drkj3di

Fingers crossed they do the whole Jersey saga... Lost count of the number of versions I've had of Clerks etc., hopefully this will be the classic cover w/ Dante & others...

bootyman81

Distinguished Member
View attachment 505249

Time to upgrade the fanboy collection.
that is an awesome collection, did you get those DVDs signed personally by the man himself?
I used to be obsessed with Kevin smith films, still love his stuff, I even really enjoy Jersey girl! :)

replicant81

Thanks, never met Kevin, just been a fan for many years. Ordered all the signed DVDs from viewaskew.
No jay and silent bobs groovy movie bluray or dvd? Im shocked :)

Im not bothering as its still £15 for amaray artwork and I listed it 4 times on ebay for £6 which was cheapest around and no bids so ill stick to amarays. Got this, clerks ii import, dogma import, jay and silent bob strike back, jay and silent bobs groovy movie, mallrats and chasing amy. Plus his other movies like cop out and red state just need jersey girl if its got a bluray release?

ajsimpson1986

Novice Member
Does anyone know where I could get Clerks 2 on Blu Ray? It looks like it's out of print in the UK and the US import is region locked.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs and Projectors of 2020, plus AV, TV Show & Movie News & Reviews
Top Bottom