Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

For Sale Clearout: S6 Cases, Jabra Headphones & Olloclips! Open to Offers

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by nirave, Nov 10, 2015.

1. nirave

nirave

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    Hey all,

Having a major clear-out of my storage cupboard - I review technology and have collected a bunch of accessories that I no longer have a need for (plenty more have found their way to a charity shop).

Here's what's up for grabs (mods - wasn't sure if I needed to create individual threads in three different sections to split this up or whether it was ok here).

Galaxy S6 Speck cases - durable, funky coloured. Some have protective seals still on them, others don't but none have been used. These retail for £30-£35 each and don't really want to sell them individually so happy to look at selling them all in one go or in batches of two or three. Ideally looking at around £20 per case but open to good offers.

Olloclips for the iPhone - again, collected over time but none of these have been used. There's three up for grabs:
    • Telephoto + Circular Polarizing lens for iPhone 5 - £45
    • macro 3-in-1 lens for the iPhone 5S - £40
    • 3-in-1 photo lens for the iPhone 5 - £40
    Happy to consider selling all in a bundle or individually for the prices listed above.

Headphones - three different headphones here:
    • Sol Republic V8 headphones which were taken out of the box once, before ending up in the box in the cupboard for about 6 months. - £25
    • Jabra Halo 2 Bluetooth Headset - never been used - £35
    • Jabra Street dog tag headphones - used for a hands on piece, then put back in the box and into the cupboard. - £65
    That's all for now folks, no doubt i'll find some other goodies at a later date. Also got a couple of phones and an Amazon tablet which will be going up in the respective sections.

I'm open to offers and if anyone wants to take everything, I'll do you a pretty sweet deal as well! Oh and final note - all prices exclude delivery and you can take your pick how you want it delivered (as long as you pay for it of course!)

AVF-Speck-cases-3.jpg AVF-Accessories-1.jpg

Cheers!

Price and currency: £430
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: Bank Transfer
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2015
  2. nirave

nirave

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    Bump. Any offers?

3. nirave

nirave

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    Happy to consider any offers on these items, no point them just sitting here!

4. nirave

nirave

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    Price Drops:

Galaxy S6 cases - Was: £20 Now: £12 per piece.
    Olloclips - Was: £40-£45 Now: £22 each or all three for £55
    Sol republic headphones
    - Was: £25 Now: £15
    Jabra halo 2
    - Was: £35 Now: £20
    Jabra Street
    - Was: £65 Now: £40

Any takers? Remember, I'm open to offers as these are just sitting here.

5. nirave

nirave

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    No one interested in anything here? Last bump before it goes back into the cupboard or something. Open to any offers at all!