Classifieds.....

Chubster

Apart from here, Fleabay and Talk, any other good classified places on the net I should know about ?

Chubster

Cheers Pirate....will check out the top three....might even look in on second hand camera :rolleyes:

Pirate!!

Banned
Cheers Pirate....will check out the top three....might even look in on second hand camera :rolleyes:
U R welcome. Actually, if you're not a Sony owner, if you signed-up for a Dyxum account, they generally have no issues with non-Sony/Minolta items being advertised in the external sales thread. You can just advertise there if you like.

If you can tip us the wink as to what you're looking to offload, it may be helpful for us to point you in the right direction so you get the best exposure and optimum chance of selling.

EDIT: Lightbulb moment . . . sign-up for an Amazon (UK) account and sell there. No up-front fees, but you will get stung for fees if an item sells, plus whatever you want to sell must already be in their database. For example, the Samyang 8mm fisheye isn't listed or any of it's re-branded versions, so I can't advertise there. P&P charges are pre-set (and they can be way out if the item on offer is heavy), so you have to calculate the selling price against your nett return. It doesn't always make it viable, hence trying to sell directly thus avoiding fees.

Last edited:

Chubster

I is looking to BUY...not sell :D

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom