Classic Controller ??? How ???

Live Night Owl

Standard Member
Reaction score
Those of you that have one, there's a clip on the back of the controller. I know that the Wiimote is meant to clip on to it, but I HAVE NO IDEA how the hell that's menat to be done.

So can someone tell me what the clip bit is for and EXACTLY how to do it.

I was up late last night trying to fix th Goddamn thing on and got absolutely no where.

Thankx

You just push in like you do with the nunchuck.

no he means that there is actually a clip thingy on the back of the classic controller, all i have at the moment is the classic contoller and zelda until i can track down a wii, what is the clip bit for?? its driving me nuts.

Ohhhhhhh my god. Thankx 4 that.

Soo Simple. Yet So Confusing.

Tried that and still can't fix it. HOW IS IT DONE?

I NEED some pictures.

Help! HELP!

Now hold on a minute, there is a button in the centre on the top (in between the shoulder buttons) which when pressed, 2 sliding clips go down. Can anyone explain what that's for?

Now hold on a minute, there is a button in the centre on the top (in between the shoulder buttons) which when pressed, 2 sliding clips go down. Can anyone explain what that's for?

I think it's for add-ons, like a steering wheel hub etc ! :)

In one part of the manual it says the Gamecube controllers cannot be used for classic games..and in other part it says you can! I guess I will have to try downloading one and see if it works....

Jonathan

How does it connect to the strap exactly?
To the silly piece of string inbetween the controller and the strap.

In one part of the manual it says the Gamecube controllers cannot be used for classic games..and in other part it says you can! I guess I will have to try downloading one and see if it works....

Jonathan
When downloading the games, it'll have a silloette of either the Classic, remote or GameCube controllers.

WHY can't anyone post some pictures??? Aarrgghh

The clip has no confirmed use yet, according to Wikipedia.

To the silly piece of string inbetween the controller and the strap.

NO, not the clip on the connector!

it's the clip on the back of the classic controller (two slots)

slots-790200.jpg

I just about to post about this too. Really intrigued about what it could be used for? Add on rumble pack to make it an authentic n64 experience?

As for the pad itself, I really like it, however I'm not sure on the Z buttons and the fact you can't use it on gamecube games.

What I can't understand is how it's akward trying to play with the Classic Controller when the Wii-mote is dangling underneath it. I know you can just rest it somewhere but there has to be an easier way.

i havemt seen a classic controler in the flesh yet

Not seen one either can an owner tell me if it does come with a points card as hinted at pre-launch?

Not seen one either can an owner tell me if it does come with a points card as hinted at pre-launch?

At present no it doesnt come with any wii points! I personally like the classic controller. The Z buttons are the only awkward thing about the pad! Cant believe so many people complain about the fact that it plus into the wii mote! I think its a great idea as the wii mote just sits by the side of me so in essence its just the same as using a wireless pad!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom