Classic commodore 64 game remakes freeware downloads

Haggler

Attachments

silent

Banned
wish they released gribblys day out. loved that and hard to.

excellent threads by the way, only just found them!

Haggler

Attachments

Last edited:

Haggler

Attachments

Haggler

Attachments

Haggler

Here's the other (not retrospec) wizball remake i should have posted ages ago, i lost the link but bumped into it again recently. No install required.

Grab it here :- Index of /

Attachments

Haggler

Ok people as you should be aware by now i'm currently updating these threads, these threads will soon be obsolete and hence have not been posted in for some time, a sad but true fact unfortunately, there are numerous broken links within them and there is lots of other stuff (video previews etc) which i'd have liked to add.

I would encourage all viewers to start using the list instead :-

http://www.avforums.com/forums/retro-gaming/729574-retro-clones-remakes-combined-games-list-updated-21-03-2010-a.html

This is what i will be upgrading and what will link all the games download links and videoclips in the future, obviously the list itself will be getting a makeover too, but it will remain usable.

If you are a guest viewing these threads there have been 16 new remakes added to the community/social groups/retro gamers (you will need to be a member to view these) otherwise you may wait until i get around to completing the aforementioned updates (not sure how long and it will be done when its done).

Thanks haggler

Haggler

These threads are now obsolete due to a load of broken links and a massive overhaul to the main listing, the new listing contains all the games from all the remake/clones threads with links fixed and loads of additions, these include video previews of games and remixed music to play and download.

If you are browsing as a guest please consider joining the site which will then allow you to add your opinions, suggestions and feedback and discuss the included games, hitting the thanks button will encourage me to maybe undertake other future updates, for now though after 120 hours of updating i am done here.

From now on you will only need to browse a single listing for all the Retro remake/clones which is linked below and will be re-edited and posted in about 30 minutes, please also note that the new listing does not link to these old threads!

The Retro clones/remakes A-Z list here

Enjoy the list and the games.

Haggler.....

Last edited:
Top Bottom