Classic Colour Collage

BubbleDouble

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Well I guess I'll get the ball rolling this month. Took a load of shots of coloured pencils, but wanted to do something a little different, so made up this collage from 4 of the shots to give a good overall splash of colour!

Classic Colour Collage by BubbleDouble, on Flickr

I've linked to the 4 original shots below for the EXIF data. Hope this is within the rules.

Background: IMG_2992.jpg | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Centre: colours #2 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Top-left: colours #4 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Bottom-right: colours #9 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Darren

Nice one Darren - I'm betting that we'll see a few more pencils before the month is out :cool:

Well done for getting in so early and setting the standard :thumbsup:

Jim

Nice one Darren - I'm betting that we'll see a few more pencils before the month is out :cool:

Well done for getting in so early and setting the standard :thumbsup:

Jim

Cheers Jim! :smashin:

Thought I'd get in early while I had a bit of time on my hands, I didn't want miss out for another month. Not sure about "setting the standard" though, just wanted to get the ball rolling. To be honest, I took so many shots I just couldn't decide which one to enter...:rolleyes:

Darren

Cheers Jim! :smashin:

Thought I'd get in early while I had a bit of time on my hands, I didn't want miss out for another month. Not sure about "setting the standard" though, just wanted to get the ball rolling. To be honest, I took so many shots I just couldn't decide which one to enter...:rolleyes:

Darren

Pah! - nonsense - that may just be the best entry so far :devil: :rotfl:

Not the one I would've chosen from your selection, but nice anyway :) Good start, surely! Good luck this month. I haven't even figured out what to do yet :) This is interesting for one more reason. I didn't know we could do collages, diptych, triptych type of things, too! But that opens up tons of new possibilities for me :) yay!

Not the one I would've chosen from your selection, but nice anyway :) Good start, surely! Good luck this month. I haven't even figured out what to do yet :) This is interesting for one more reason. I didn't know we could do collages, diptych, triptych type of things, too! But that opens up tons of new possibilities for me :) yay!

Thanks Miranda. I was getting so fed up trying to make a selection, so just had to choose something and it may well be the wrong choice, but that's life :rolleyes:

Darren

Thanks Miranda. I was getting so fed up trying to make a selection, so just had to choose something and it may well be the wrong choice, but that's life :rolleyes:

Darren

Can't say if it's wrong or right. Completely up to taste! ;)

Whilst the collage itself is not my kind of thing I like the selecion of photos you have taken... one of which, on it's own, would have definitely received the big thumbs up from me.

Fantastic stuff getting in early :)

KH

Whilst the collage itself is not my kind of thing I like the selecion of photos you have taken... one of which, on it's own, would have definitely received the big thumbs up from me.

Fantastic stuff getting in early :)

KH

Cheers Keith!

May I ask which one caught your eye? I'm guessing either the centre or bottom-right?

Darren

Sorry dont like collages, to eighties. Really like bottom right with a wider crop and horizontal rather than vert.

Sorry dont like collages, to eighties. Really like bottom right with a wider crop and horizontal rather than vert.

Bottom right, but as Twist says,wider crop & horiziontal rather than vertical. Think the reflections in that shot make it.

KH

Cheers guys! I'll post these in the "not valid" as "the ones I should have entered" :smashin:

Darren

Afraid I agree with a few of the others here. The collage just doesn't grab me - whereas I think any of the individual shots would have. The bottom right one (as posted in the 'not valid' thread) is a great shot.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom