Clash of Clans...AVForums members clan

All sorted, feel free to join , I will send a group message to let everyone know

Some guys just joined, reeled off a load of abuse then quit. Some even got made elders straight away?

Super have got it wrong. They need more ranks than just the few there are

Some guys just joined, reeled off a load of abuse then quit. Some even got made elders straight away?

Super have got it wrong. They need more ranks than just the few there are

I've just been in and raised the trophies again. It's very sad that people do this but a simple screen shot sent to Cell can result in a ban for such language. Personally I find it hard to believe that they come out with stuff like that. Let's hope the trophy level keeps them out.

Ah rooster, he comes and goes and was an elder before. He's ok, never had a problem with him.

I don't want to say the wrong thing but I fear the clan has lost its way somewhat

Today we had a guy ask to join, be accepted, ask to be made elder and then done so by joshes village (a relatively new guy himself)...and then leave

It makes a mockery of it all. Also I feel the clan isn't as active as it used to be and I see almost half the members don't have the required trophy amount

I'm only really spectator member myself but with all respect I may be moving on soon

I don't want to say the wrong thing but I fear the clan has lost its way somewhat

Today we had a guy ask to join, be accepted, ask to be made elder and then done so by joshes village (a relatively new guy himself)...and then leave

It makes a mockery of it all. Also I feel the clan isn't as active as it used to be and I see almost half the members don't have the required trophy amount

I'm only really spectator member myself but with all respect I may be moving on soon

Ah Josh, he's the son of 2 members who has been with us from the start. Both his mum and dad are in the clan.
Its very hard to control elder positions as some are young players and with regards to josh both his mother and father are both lovely people who have stuck with the clan.
As the clan has quite a few people who are adults our work life is a bit hectic. Mine is seasonal work and Ive been really busy as this time of year requires lots of work but as the winter draws on I will have more time.
I do understand how making a new member an elder straight away is not fair. I believe it was for a select few and all AVForum members at one time.
Hang in there but if you feel you need a change you know you are always welcome to pop back and have a chat. I think the better clans do this where members visit various clans for a chat and a stay over.
I'll send a group message to see if it helps about elder positions to see if it helps.

Edit to say there is a problem that Android users can take over leadership. I have seen one thread and responded to it on Cells forum and while I doubt it I will wait to see what a mod has to say.

Last edited:
In case anyone missed it, I'm seeing what it's like at asskicker's clan for a few days. Doubt I'll stay, so keep my seat warm!

In case anyone missed it, I'm seeing what it's like at asskicker's clan for a few days. Doubt I'll stay, so keep my seat warm!

Have fun and say hi to all from us merry bunch of clashers.

Well, if and when your clan becomes so inactive, don't be afraid to come join "Hay! Teddybears" and "Hay! blankies" Were a fun group of people, we're very active, and we don't care about trophies. I'm donating level 3 drags like its my job too! See ya soon!!!!

New update is out :-

Reworked traps
✔ Sick of puny bombs? Upgrade all of your explosive traps to blow up your foes big time!

✔ Even sicker of constantly replacing your traps? Traps now stay put after use, and can be fully re-armed with a single button!

✔ Level 1 Giant Bomb is now much cheaper, though with a slightly decreased damage radius that can be upgraded

✔ Bomb and Giant Bomb explode faster after being triggered

✔ Seeking Air Mine and Air Bomb trigger radius has been decreased

✔ Seeking Air Mines now cost Gold instead of Dark Elixir

Tier 1 terror in Town Hall 10
✔ Level 12 Archer Towers: stylish, deadly and oh so sharp

✔ Level 6 Goblins: never forget your wallet again, nor anyone else's

Unquenchable spells
✔ Get your spells in a snap! Spell factory boosting is now only 20 gems for 4 hours of boosting

✔ Spells are now created with Elixir instead of Gold

Clan and Interface improvements
✔ Players who are kicked out of or rejected from clans are automatically banned from that clan for 24 hours

✔ Tapping the active tab in the Inbox, Chat, Clan, Leaderboard, League or Search view will automatically scroll it to the top

Balance tweaks
✔ Slightly increased hitpoints for level 4 Dragon

✔ Slightly increased hitpoints and damage for level 6 Giant and level 4 P.E.K.K.A

✔ Slightly decreased hitpoints for Hog Riders

✔ Upgrade time reduced for most Archer Tower and Wizard Tower levels

Lots more bug fixes, tweaks and performance improvements!

Typical, they reduce the duration of AT upgrades just as i'm finishing :(

Is the avf clan still going? If so, is there room for me? My name on coc is same as on here. I've only just started though, so am only at 810 trophies or so.

I will lower the trophies for you :)

All done, feel free to join :)

I will pop in at some point, just a bit tied up at the moment so not had much time on my hands.

I shall be clashing this evening :) Anyone else on :cool:

I don't play as often as I used to. TH9 refreshed my interest in the game to begin with but it's become one exhausting grind. So I pop on now and then

I think the developers need to add something. Aside from those 30-40 mins you're waiting for troops to cook, the game offers nothing. And when you think a battle lasts only ~minutes.. you have to question how the game will survive. It needs the addition of a new sort of game play. Such as skirmishes between clan members or something

I don't play as often as I used to. TH9 refreshed my interest in the game to begin with but it's become one exhausting grind. So I pop on now and then

I think the developers need to add something. Aside from those 30-40 mins you're waiting for troops to cook, the game offers nothing. And when you think a battle lasts only ~minutes.. you have to question how the game will survive. It needs the addition of a new sort of game play. Such as skirmishes between clan members or something

I totally agree with what your saying... I've started playing Empire - 4 kingdoms which really highlights the inadequacies of cofc. Amongst many things which are different are the political intricacies of being able to attack anyone. It's not such so much of a grind and more like a proper war, with proper motivations of war, like revenge, greed and comradary.

You should try it, again free to play and you can progress well without spending,

I would suggest a clan but it is location based relative to a massive world map and doesn't work if you not close to clan mates, let me know though if you give it a go, get in a good clan though, it makes the world of difference.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom