Clarkson's Farm Amazon Prime

Good to see the love for this. Not only a great TV show but a testament to how bloody hard farming is, and that's with Amazon's funding.

It's certainly a much better watch than the grand tour, I really, really enjoyed it and I can't believe we're only just onto page 2 of the thread.
I know he has to be a bit of a knobhead for it to make decent TV and I think he reigned himself in just the right amount here.
TV gold.

Only watched the first two so far, pretty much what I expected to see with Clarkson on a farm.
This is the kind of reality TV people should be watching,informative interesting and real life.
Can't wait to watch the other six.

I didn’t really intend to watch this as latter day Clarkson hasn’t really been my cup of tea.

However, when the Telegraph and Guardian both agree that it’s great telly, I thought I’d give it a shot. I’m so glad I did! It has a warmth I didn’t expect and a great ‘cast’.

Would highly recommend.

Was only going to watch the first one, ended up watching two. Really enjoyed it.

Despite all the plaudits here I'm still not sure if I can stomach Clarkson on a farm for hours on end.

Might pop the first one on this week and have a look. My interest has been piqued anyway.

I thought i would give this a go and pleasantly surprised, up to episode 3 already.

Yes, Clarkson can be a gobshite and a bit of an oaf, but he definitely knows how to make interesting TV, even if you don't really like him that much.

Some of the supporting characters in this such as Caleb and the stone wall bloke, kind of steal the show anyway.

Despite all the plaudits here I'm still not sure if I can stomach Clarkson on a farm for hours on end.

Might pop the first one on this week and have a look. My interest has been piqued anyway.
It’s still Clarkson. Allbeit dialled down a bit.

One of the best shows i’ve ever seen on Prime.

Given that it’s Clarkson and about a farm though, it’ll probably never see the viewer numbers it deserves.

Better than any Grand Tour stuff.

This is fun, so many fudging hells 🤬 from Jeremy, extremely watchable show

I don’t think I’ve ever made it through the first season of GT, this is great though.

Does anyone have a link for subtitles.
I only need the subs for Gerald or a translator for whatever he's speaking.

Does anyone have a link for subtitles.
I only need the subs for Gerald or a translator for whatever he's speaking.
They’ll be the same as you have on Prime

They’ll be the same as you have on Prime
Peace Out Goodbye GIF by Mega 64

I think one of the bigger reveals for viewers, is that many of those sheeps are males deprived of their danglies.

The more I watch of this, the more I like it. I only have one more episode left and may save it for the weekend.

Gerald should have his own TV show. :D

The more I watch of this, the more I like it. I only have one more episode left and may save it for the weekend.

Gerald should have his own TV show. :D
For our old viewers I think he used to voice the Soup Dragon

I must say I don't watch Clarksons Grand tour saw a couple of them, they look stunning but can't stand what they get up too.

So me and the wife sat down to watch this a couple of days ago and WOW!!!! we loved it and binged watched the 8 episodes in 2 days. 😍

I agree with all the comments on here it's entertaining, educational, funny as well as bringing a tear to the eyes on a few occasions. This series is a 10/10 and the supporting cast are great, I mean I don't know what they got paid but a far better watch than a host of top names.

I hope they make a second series but if they do they will have to go a long way to beat the first series.

Gerald giving instructions for lining up the truck and combine harvester was hilarious

I must say I don't watch Clarksons Grand tour saw a couple of them, they look stunning but can't stand what they get up too.

So me and the wife sat down to watch this a couple of days ago and WOW!!!! we loved it and binged watched the 8 episodes in 2 days. 😍

I agree with all the comments on here it's entertaining, educational, funny as well as bringing a tear to the eyes on a few occasions. This series is a 10/10 and the supporting cast are great, I mean I don't know what they got paid but a far better watch than a host of top names.

I hope they make a second series but if they do they will have to go a long way to beat the first series.
The 'supporting cast' of real farm workers that toil in an industry known for pitiful conditions and pay. Yep. They put many an onscreen 'talent' to shame.
When Clarkson goes through the final tally, realises Kaleb's wage and clearly takes a mental stand back at how little it adds up to. It looks like a point of embarrassment, considering the work he's done in saving the farm from a negative financial year.
I agree and think many would love the thought for another series but how?
Perhaps best leave it as one outstanding piece to revisit over the years....

Can only agree with what has been said already. Best thing he has ever done. Remove the odd pieces of classic Clarkson and it would be perfect.

The 'supporting cast' of real farm workers that toil in an industry known for pitiful conditions and pay. Yep. They put many an onscreen 'talent' to shame.
When Clarkson goes through the final tally, realises Kaleb's wage and clearly takes a mental stand back at how little it adds up to. It looks like a point of embarrassment, considering the work he's done in saving the farm from a negative financial year.
I agree and think many would love the thought for another series but how?
Perhaps best leave it as one outstanding piece to revisit over the years....
I did think I wonder how much Kaleb was getting paid as he manages to get the car of his dreams out of it.
But then he's not poor either. I don't know any 21 year olds that have a pickup truck (let alone the insurance) a tractor some diggers not to mention his own little farming set up. Sheep and pigs and some crops I think he said he was growing.
Fair play to him, he does put the hours in and seems a genuine chap, but when cheerful Charile at the end mentions wages, he mentions something about how much Kaleb has been costing,

I did think I wonder how much Kaleb was getting paid as he manages to get the car of his dreams out of it.
But then he's not poor either. I don't know any 21 year olds that have a pickup truck (let alone the insurance) a tractor some diggers not to mention his own little farming set up. Sheep and pigs and some crops I think he said he was growing.
Fair play to him, he does put the hours in and seems a genuine chap, but when cheerful Charile at the end mentions wages, he mentions something about how much Kaleb has been costing,
IIRC, Clarkson gets down to around grand or less and he starts on about staff wages.
But take a look in classifieds for tractor drivers/farm hands.
Kaleb must've worked his arse off and been savvy about building up what he could.