Clarkson's Farm Amazon Prime

Of course but that isn't what my reply was about.
I just don't like people telling me "That we all know" when we don't without looking it up.
Fair enough but as a mod in this thread I don’t want it derailed going over the article Clarkson wrote (again). The first post being surprised a fourth series was being mentioned was fine as a trigger for others to simply Google things.

Sorry if it offended you but as a mod post it stands.

From what I recall the next 3 series had already been approved, one of which we've seen now, and it was only series after those 3 that weren't going to be renewed.

It's a big money spinner for Amazon. Clarkson can be an utter oaf on occasion, and his message about Megan Markle and the Game of Thrones reference was well off the mark, but Amazon is not going to let a bit of noise in the UK press get in the way of earning money and pulling in potential new customers.

Has Clarkson's Farm been axed by Amazon?

Prime Video already has a number of shows in the works with Clarkson, which are going to go ahead, but the decision effectively means that “Clarkson's Farm” will end with Season 3 (expected in 2024). It also means that motoring format “The Grand Tour,” one of Prime Video's biggest shows, will also come to an end.

Has Clarkson's Farm been axed by Amazon?

Prime Video already has a number of shows in the works with Clarkson, which are going to go ahead, but the decision effectively means that “Clarkson's Farm” will end with Season 3 (expected in 2024). It also means that motoring format “The Grand Tour,” one of Prime Video's biggest shows, will also come to an end.

It was widely reported after PR trouble with Jeremy Clarkson, with contract termination and season 3 would be the last, but rumours suggest talks have not broken down for a possible fourth season
Gerald Cooper's Farm, Anyone?🤣