clan match

derekrcross

Standard Member
Reaction score
You have been challenged to a match against FIGHT CLUB UK currently scheduled for 13/January/2004 07:00:00
have to change time:D
but need a team:smashin:
so who's up for it

WOW big team so far:suicide:

:eek:

cheers cap dont want you to fill like im holding a :suicide:

Yeah guys Kwon up for it(kill must kill)

Gametag kwon
Games grit/rainbow 6/Amped 2/PGR2

I'm up for it Del:smashin:

Matt,

PS Good session last night:smashin: :smashin: kickin cloggy ass:p

lol to the cloggs

Malone now i can hear you I m up for it need to discuss maps??and tactics etc get on tonight on r6 and sort out a few bits I think capt should be involved with this

Indeedy Doody Mr Typhoon, you and Loopy were on form Saturday night, Loopy says you were on till 4.45 am :eek:

Tactics etc def need to be discussed as I haven't played a clan match before:rolleyes: I will be home by 18:00 and will get on RS3 by 18:15 so if your on we can discuss then.

Matt

what tic tacs do you need get a big ****ing gun and shoot the other bloody team as quickly as poss?

or if your name is manic shoot your own team mates

BRING IT ON:clap: :laugh:

Manslaughter Manic

If I did shoot me team mates it was cos they looked sad and needed to be put out their misery:p

Matt

Err who's a monkey boy, I thought the match was Monday.
Im on anyway tonight so we'll discuss sticking big guns where its dark and smelly!!

Matt

ok lets say yeah go ahead with the match add EAGLE STAR too your list then invite me in and i shall invite my team ok

this is the reply from the other team

so just incase i cant make it you know who to invite
:p

del

I think this match needs to be rescheduled as we won t have a team looks like it will be you and easy only as there are only four players in the team on T/C could be a good idea to invite the others so that if clan match comes up there is a selection of players we seam to be able to fill a 10player server every night if not more if we had the connection
this R6 clan defo needs to be reveiwed maybe have msn convo or a dashboard conflab it would be a case of :suicide: if this went ahead canx it early to save having a loss againt us :clap:
and tak it from there of course this if you cant get a team together in time and all on T/C :smashin:

I'm up for it, if you see me online.

it take it that's 7pm, not am?
I probably won't get home in time from work, but if I am, I'll shoot..

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom