Claim 50% Cashback on this Q-Symphony Soundbar when bought with any 2021 Samsung TV

cuke2u

Received this text from Samsung today:
"Great news! Your reward has now been processed. You might just need to allow a few days for your reward to reach you. Enjoy!"

Lee Moles

Certainly sounds quicker than the previous 30 days they were quoting

cuke2u

Morning, I received the payment to my bank account yesterday...

cuke2u

However the 50% cashback offer has now ended...

i_raz

However the 50% cashback offer has now ended...

It's for the people who have already purchased the soundbar at full price, they may be able get their retailer to price match the price drop to £999. JL price match for 28 days after purchase (other stores have a shorter period).

Last edited:

ctyldsley

Novice Member
The Q950a has dropped to £999. Dont forget any potential price match claim.

That's a bugger - not even a small price drop at all. Almost 30% out of the blue. My Q950a is still just sat there in the box too - yet to be used or setup. Not sure what Martin Dawes are like for honoring price drops a few weeks after purchase. Anyone know?

i_raz

That's a bugger - not even a small price drop at all. Almost 30% out of the blue. My Q950a is still just sat there in the box too - yet to be used or setup. Not sure what Martin Dawes are like for honoring price drops a few weeks after purchase. Anyone know?

It's unfortunate for the people who would have paid full price but with the original cash back it makes it more palatable. They have been dropping in the past to £1399 but this is the lowest price so far.

No experience with Martin Dawes.

cuke2u

It's for the people who have already purchased the soundbar at full price, they may be able get their retailer to price match the price drop to £999. JL price match for 28 days after purchase (other stores have a shorter period).
Not wishing to offend you but this not really what this thread is about. There are two perfectly good threads about the Q950A soundbar you could have shared this information within. That way you would be addressing those who you are aiming for...

i_raz

Not wishing to offend you but this not really what this thread is about. There are two perfectly good threads about the Q950A soundbar you could have shared this information within. That way you would be addressing those who you are aiming for...

Not offended but this thread was entitled cash cash and I thought it would be useful for people who have bought one. More than happy for you to share it on the other thread(s) and take the credit.

Lee Moles

Hopefully mine isn’t far off as it was submitted in October 21st

Lee Moles

Still waiting on my cashback so they must obviously be waiting until the last moment of 30 days being up

Lee Moles

Just got a message to say that my payment has now been processed , paid and to allow a few days to arrive in my bank

i_raz

Had my cashback. Good result after getting John Lewis to price match on 2 ocassions and selling my q950t.

Lee Moles

I found it odd that they sent me £789.50 rather than just a square £800 but I’m not going to moan as I got £200 back from Richer sounds on a price match too

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic JZ2000 Final Thoughts - TV Calibration: Should you? And More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom