Claim 3 months 1/2 price for pause problems

B

Boy Lex

:thumbsup:

Ok so it took 20 minutes on the phone, but phone 08702 40 40 40 and tell them that you want to cancel your subscription because of the live pause problems.

They are aware of the problem and 'are working on a resolution'

If enough people do this then hopefully they will pull their finger out and not do software updates again without testing them.

It's the principle dammit - Why should we pay for something that doesn't work?!!!!

Good luck and happy phoning!!!

im still in the initial 12 months contract, had major probs with live pause, can i still claim??

prolly not, they pwn yo booty till the 12 months are up..lol

actually, they are not providing a feature that is something they plug quite a bit concerning Sky+, which would be in breach of the contract if i remember right, so it might be worth phoning, if you do pay for the Sky+ (ie the tenner a month) then say you want some months free to compensate, or if you get it free due to having premium packages as well, then i would suggest saying you want either some half price months or some credit for use on Box Office stuff.....

but read the contract first, i cant remember exactly what it says on them not providing a part of the service you pay for.....

The phone number, 08702 40 40 40 for so-called customer service ...... can someone please tell me which options I need after that to actually speak to someone? I have tried this morning and given up, doubtless what the system was designed to do - seems there's a recorded message at very turn.

Thanks.

Julian.

You would like to talk to someone about changing your subscription...
then one of the last options is you are the account holder and you would like to talk about stopping your subscription.

You will get passed to technical and then passed to the subscription cancelling preventer!

i'm not actually having any live pause problems, so sadly not worth me trying this...lol

andrewjh009 said:
I dont ever use live pause :D

omg.....u poor thing.....all those amazing TV moments you are missing!!!!!

heh

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom